M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass uploaded by member-427994877

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed

M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass
  • "Mac Lipglass Lip gloss is my go to. I love the colour that it gives and the gloss is so shiny. I never leave my house without one!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love the colors and the way it stays on your lips !! Long lasting is the best quality 2 have !" in 8 reviews
Candy V.
Long Beach , CA
Great lipgloss !!! Looks nice on the lips will buy it again they have more nice colors
Vinelkys G.
Very nice, economical, natural, simple. Really recommended. The size is nice and handy
Gulcan E.
Winter Park, FL
In love with this product purchased 3 at the same time to make sure I was in stock !!
Suleen T.
San Diego, CA
I love this color. It stays on my lips for a while and the price is reasonable.
It's awesome for I think that this REALLY awesome you should get Mac lipgloss
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I absolutely adore mac lipglosses! They have super pigmentation, glide on smooth and creamy, and last all day long. They keep there color and sheen even while drinking and eating. I love everything about this brand, but I only gave this 4 stars because they do test on animals.
Cindy M.
Loved it! Doesn't have that sticky feeling once on the lip. The color is pretty and for being a fan of lip gloss this was just for me. I still buy it once in a while. The packaging is okay and simple, but that's not what I look for first when i buy one. I recommended it ! :)
cass f.
I really enjoy this product has definitely become my go to lip gloss! Its very easy to apply and although it doesn't stay on long its very easy to reapply and is good for the price! Ive gone through a few of these and would definitely continue supporting this product.
Karissa S.
I really like this lip gloss. It is easy to put on and it lasts all day long. It is a nice color and goes great with my skin color. I would recommend this product to anyone as it is a great product and price! This is my go-to product for lip gloss. It is awesome!
Keke K.
Nz
Mac perfume MAC A Novel twist collection lipglass is such a beautiful product I use it nearly every day and I absolutely is in love with it the way it smells and the way it's such an eye-catching perfume lipglass I recommend anyone can get it and will suit it you should try it . TRY IT NOW