M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass uploaded by member-427994877

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed

M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass
  • "Mac Lipglass Lip gloss is my go to. I love the colour that it gives and the gloss is so shiny. I never leave my house without one!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love the colors and the way it stays on your lips !! Long lasting is the best quality 2 have !" in 8 reviews
Jamy c.
Trenton, OH
Love Mac perfumes. I recieved this as tester when I purchased some lip sticks. I love it and definitely plan to buy as soon as possible. Stays on all day and have gotten so many compliments on it.
Aurianna L.
Pottstown, PA
Love. let's be honest NARS makes a great product and this is no different. Good neutral colors, keeps lips moisturized. Stays on lips for a fairly long time, a few hours.
Emily M.
Prairieville, LA
Always has the best colors and doesn't dry out my lips when wearing all day/night. The only thing I don't love about it is that it is a little more sticky than I would usually perfer.
Alisha L.
This lip gloss is perfect! I don't go anywhere without it. It gives my lips that special pop that I like. And it's versatile, it can be used for work or a night out on the town.
T V.
Beaumont, CA
Love this lipgloss! I'm a huge lover of Mac! They never fail to amaze me ! M.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ
Mac is phenomenal. The lip glass is so sexy and keeps your lips moist. Purchased from Macy . Well worth the price and the Mac representive was awesome.
Ally A.
Flat Rock, MI
I love this and my sisters always take mine because they are in love with it toooooooooo. Highly highly highly suggest putting your money towards this
Micaelle S.
Otimo produto deixou meus labios super hidratados e tem uma longa duração, além de ser super cheiroso, ter a embalagem linda com detalhes maravilhos
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lipglass is ultra shiny, sticky, and long lasting. I'm a huge fan of sticky lip gloss because of the epic shine. This is my go to for Lip gloss.
Courtney D.
Sugar Land, TX
Mac has an amazing lipgloss color. The only con of this lipgloss is that it is very sticky and thick. Theres not much you can do about it either