M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass uploaded by member-427994877

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed

M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass
  • "Mac Lipglass Lip gloss is my go to. I love the colour that it gives and the gloss is so shiny. I never leave my house without one!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love the colors and the way it stays on your lips !! Long lasting is the best quality 2 have !" in 8 reviews
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I love this lip gloss the color is gorgeous and it doesn't have a sticky feel. It is not that long lasting but I don't have a problem with reapplying when I need it. This was the first lip gloss I've ever bought from MAC and I would definitely buy another one some day.
shaqiyah a.
Trenton, NJ
i love all mac products, the lipglass lip gloss really made my lips pop out, it costs a bit much but it's worth the money, it lasts pretty much all day it exceeded my expectations pretty much andddd i would buy it again because i like the way it makes my lip feels
Kayla C.
Seneca, SC
It comes in great colors and I personally love it. It comes in great packages and I bought it on the Mac store online. It is very long lasting and gorgeous. I would recommend this item to others in a heart beat
Brittany M.
Saint Louis, MO
Let me tell you... First time I used this product, I got so many compliments pn how it brightened my face up (colour) and how full it made my lips look (I already have big lips)
Anna B.
Chester, GA
This lipgloss stayed on all day and smells really good too! I really love this product. People ask me where I get it from because they say that it's a really pretty color. I love how good it stays in avd how good it smells.
Karolina S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Any special occasion requires my lips to look and feel as good as I do. When I need my lips to shine and be complimented I use Mac's lip gloss. On bare lips or on top of lipstick I know my lips will be my best accessory.
Pamela Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
How can you ever go wrong with MAC. I love colored gloss so much. When I don't have that much time to put my full face on, this is one of my favorite go to for a quick beautiful lip look.
Aiiryniss W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Leave your lips feeling very soft and smooth, I highly recommend this product you get what you pay for, it was a gift to me and I went and continued to use it afterwards
Melinda G.
Weslaco, TX
This is my go to for everyday lip gloss. I love that it lasts for a very long time before having to reapply.
Creamy. Color true. Long lasting. Perfect for everyday and special occasions.
Moe W.
Marietta, GA
I've used lipglass since I was little. My mother always used it and bought me my very first tube at 13. I love this product but the stickiness of the product is the only down fall to it. I'd rather have it be less sticky and more silky to my lips.