M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass uploaded by member-427994877

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed

M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass
  • "Mac Lipglass Lip gloss is my go to. I love the colour that it gives and the gloss is so shiny. I never leave my house without one!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love the colors and the way it stays on your lips !! Long lasting is the best quality 2 have !" in 8 reviews
Omg! This is the best lip gloss yet made, it's last forever and leaves your lips with a shiny glow. My favorite place to buy it at is ULTA I've used this lip gloss many times! Yes! I would buy this product again
Ishani G.
I liked the color on the bottle but it didn't look good on my skin tone. And the formula is nice and creamy but a bit tacky. It's perfect with only one swipe during the day but, not for touch ups really.
Isabella M.
Edina, MN
This is a gorgeous color. This lip gloss does not have a sticky feel to it at all. But, it does not last to long, I don't necessarily have a problem with applying it often though. I use it all the time. It is my go to lip gloss, I take it with me everywhere.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have to be honest. I've used mac just once in my life and this lip gloss was my tryout. I'm in love with lip colors and i like this one. love the color , it looks amazing. The only concern its the price its a bit expensive but worth it
Julie P.
El Granada, CA
Beautiful, neutral color with amazing staying power. I got this for free as part of MAC's recycling program and love it. The doe foot applicator means you can put this on without a mirror (glad they no longer use the brush). It's expensive and the lettering on the side wears off instantly, but definitely worth it and lasts forever. You can use it with pretty much any neutral MAC lip liner.
Isabela T.
Fair Haven, NJ
This product is really good. Not just because it made my lips look better but it is something that protected my lips too. Yes, I met all the expectations and I always want to buy it again. It worth it and the price is not that high.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I love macs Lipglass. It is thick and extra shiny. I love that the lipglass colors match the lipstick and goes very well over top. I feel like it is a bit pricey though. It does last a long time.
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
MAC is my go to especially for lip gloss it makes my lips feel soo smooth,they look so shiny,and it smells good. Three of the things I look for in a good lip gloss and this product has all 3.You have outdone yourself once again MAC way to go.I recommend this product ❤
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I love this lip gloss the color is gorgeous and it doesn't have a sticky feel. It is not that long lasting but I don't have a problem with reapplying when I need it. This was the first lip gloss I've ever bought from MAC and I would definitely buy another one some day.