BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

DESCRIPTION

Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous. AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact. CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine. FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish. LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist. MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish. SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.

• How many mac lipsticks do you have? M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick5 Answers
  • What is the name of shade??2 Answers
  • What is your favourite mac lipstick shade?10 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics A Novel Romance Collection Lipstick
  • "Fantastic colors, long lasting, I adore them in all their tones, super recommended" in 62 reviews
  • "Haven't used this exact shade but I love the formula. It's so creamy and doesn't feel like it's smudging all over your face." in 55 reviews
  • "Favourite Mac lipstick colour! this and velvet teddy I repurchase all the time! Recommend to everyone, go and buy this now! Especially for pale skin it compliments a pink/smokey eye! Keeps it simple and makes lips look very natural! Also I love buttercup, I love all Mac lipsticks they last all day and are amazing! " in 25 reviews
Kim R.
le mars
Okay. Well if your looking for a burgundy dark color lipstick well this is a good one it’s long lasting never had a problem with this. I don’t know how else to say this yes it is easy to apply. I sure do recommend to others to take a minute and try this product. You’ll love it.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
MAC is the talk of Cosmetics, I would love to try this beautiful lip color. I have been looking for colors, and a nice product that would look good on my lips. I know MAC would do just that.  It would be Amazingly nice to receive this to start my new updated collection. I would highly recommend trying this amazing color. To add that wow  factor to your lips.
Kelly S.
Gaborone
This lipstick is amazing, my upper lip doesn't quite take color but it did with this one. It's super easy to apply and I buy it every time I run out of it. The packaging is cute and classy at the same time and I would definitely buy it over and over and over again
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Classic fall color in an amazing formula. Not matter what lippy I try, I always find myself going back to my tried and true Macs. It glides on smooth without drag and gives great color payoff in just one swipe. The classic shape lets me get really detailed.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I love this color its deep and defiently sexy. I wore this color at my senior prom snd it lasted all night. It disbt smeer it applied great snd smoothly and price was just right. Eould love to try more MAC products. MAC Cosmetics
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love mac lipsticks so much they are to die for I can put this lipstick on in the morning and I swear it will stay on all day without having to apply every time I eat or drink something these are just amazingly pigmented comfortably matte and stay on spook long. I love how many shades they have. I think they have what ever color you can think of my favorite is this color and whirl but I need to find a new fave color because that has been my comfort go to Color for years.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I love MAC lip products, the price and the quality. Their lipsticks never disappoint, the formula is very very consistent. I purchased this at a MAC store near me. I would recommend this to others. I can’t wait to replenish this one!
Courtney B.
I really liked this lipstick and used to use it as my everyday lipstick, but it tends to not last long for me. Even though I love the color, I probably won’t be buying another. I could get some that’s $8 that will do the same thing.
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
You guys. Oh my gosh. I LOVE it!! It is the perfect "minimal cool pink" color without being too cool-toned, blue-based and it definitely doesn't go into that super pale or white-based look....if that makes sense. It's like a baby pink that seriously just brightens up my face without the product being a super bright or bold color.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a gorgeous color, but I’ve used cheaper lipsticks that stay on better. I love all of the color options that come with this and how it feels on my lips, but it is also costly, so I don’t know if I would ever purchase it for myself.
Alyssa E.
What is your favourite mac lipstick shade?
How many mac lipsticks do you have? M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick
Tanurima H.
kolkata
What is the name of shade??
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
ايش الدرجه المفضله بالنسبه لك من ماك ؟ what's your favorite shade from mac lipstick?
Nafisa M.
Colour looks amazing About How many hours it stay in your lips?

Amazon