BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An eye shadow palette in a special edition with 6 colors.
The ultimate eyeshadow power palette with six colors, including deep black, rich pearl orange, brown with blue-green pearlescent, vibrant ocean blue, shimmering navy and metallic red. Highly pigmented powder. Can be applied evenly and mix well. Wet or dry to use. Exclusive packaging with an architecturally inspired 3D bionic print in blue.

PROPERTIES AND PRODUCT BENEFITS:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologically Tested
  • Not Accepted
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers
  • Wet or dry to use

APPLICATION:

• Apply using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator. Apply with your fingers, brush or sponge applicator.

M.A.C Cosmetics 6-Pan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I actually had gotten this for my birthday but I didn't really use it but today I used it and it is so pigmented it applys really smoothly also blend very well now the packaging is really cute I am really obsessed with this small palette but I would say to make this much more bigger" in 4 reviews
  • "these eye shadows are really nice and creamy with little to no fall out.l but i wish they were a bit more pigmented" in 2 reviews
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I don't own many products from Mac besides this and an eyebrow pencil! I absolutely love this product! The shadows stay on and blend beautifully together ! I have received tons of compliments when I use them!(:
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
USE FIX + TO ACTIVATE THIS PRODUCT!! I find that it's the best solution to get a great, even, NOT streaky application. I used the Pure White and Marine Blue for Halloween, and it lasted all night! It didn't smear, and the color stayed bright all day!
Sametra M.
Dallas, TX
MAC Was the First High End Brand that Started My Makeup Addiction ,so I Can Never Neglect Them. This Collection Reminds Me of Spider-Man So I Had to Purchase. I Really Like It Better than Expected.
Katherine V.
Santo Domingo
I would have given 5 stars except this did not come with an applicator and the pots were smaller than I expected. Otherwise, I love the colors and MAC eyeshadow in general.
Stacy R.
My rate for this product it amazing,I live it!My eye color is actually hazel!!!!this product is super smooth and way to apply!i actually bought it on eBay and I loved it! Yesss for sure I would recommend this to everyone!
Monserrat G.
Berkeley
SIN DUDA ALGUNA LA MANERA EN LA QUYE ESTA PALETA TE HACE LUCIR UN ROSTRO HERMOSO ES MAGNIFICA UNA VEZ QUE LA PRUEBAS NO PUEDES DEJAR DE USARLA PARA DIAS ESPECIALES LO MEJOR DE TODO ES Q LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR EN SEPHORA Y EST RECOMENDADISIMA POR MI POR TAN AGRADABLES RESULTADOS QUE OBTENDRAS!
Taylor C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really liked this. I loved the variety of colors you get as well as the packaging. I'm really picky with eyeshadow cause it doesn't always look good on my skin but it did and if stayed on nicely.
Laney R.
Great makeup pallet and I love the colors. It's effect for summer and great pigment. This is my first time getting this product and it's very long lasting!
Bethany M.
Clarksville, TN
The colors in this palette are amazing. Shimmery "chrome" finish and bold pigments. As with all MAC eye shadow it has some serious staying power.
Tamarah O.
Love this palette, great for evening wear, but good for day wear too. Pure colors that blend well. I recommend this for all ages.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Whats the price on this?
Amani O.
Is it long lasting?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How's the pigment on these shadows? How much does this palette go for?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this eyeshadow palette any good?
Ashley W.