BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in False Lashes

Longer Wispy Bundles With An Even Edge Create Flirty Fringe That Verges On The Dramatic. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

M.A.C Cosmetics 48 Lash
  • "By far, still the best lash in the game in my opinion. They look dramatic in the case, but they are light and whispy. They look amazing on most people. However I don't recommend them for people with smaller eyes just because since they are symmetrical, you can't cut them to make them shorter to fit the eye otherwise you will change the look of the lash. " in 17 reviews
  • "I love them so much! These have lasted me so long! The band is thin and easy to apply. Deffo one of my best pair and highly recommend " in 13 reviews
  • "Favorite mac lashes ever! I wore them for my wedding and they were so comfortable I forgot I was even wearing them. Classy and dramatic, they're perfect!" in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect!! long lasting . just a stunningly pair of lashes . I just love them definitely a great buy. They look amazing on . They give you very sexy sudutive look to the eyes . Every girl should have a pair " in 4 reviews
Kiersten S.
I love these lashes even though they are 15+ dollars. I usually just purchase them for occasions like holidays or weddings. I already have full long lashes but I wear these for a dramatic affect with a Smokey eye!
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I love Mac eyelashes! They’re dramatic but natural at the same time if that makes sense! Band is thin and easy to work with and the thing about these lashes is I can use them quite a few times if they’re taken care of! Deducted a star just bc if the price point!
Carına J.
Wore these lashes to my junior prom a few years ago. They were so big and voluptuous and beautiful! They really made the entire makeup look! Love them so much! Haven’t worn them since I’m saving them for something special. Worth the price tag!
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
The MAC lashes are okay. Personally I don’t think they’re worth the money and that the Red Cherry lashes are just as good for much less money. I wouldn’t buy these again I only bought them once to see how they were.
Tiana A.
Philadelphia, PA
These lashes are also great when going out . I use them once in a blue not often . They do last but I feel like the Ardell last longer . MAC is a bit pricey with these lashes . I do recommend to those that have money to spend on lashes.
Lauren R.
Love the casing, so if you take care of them you can wear them again. They add volume and glam to any look. Lashes are a must. They open up the eyes. I have dark eyes and it compliments perfectly
Tess R.
Love these lashes. I honestly love all MAC lashes. They are great quality and super soft. I get many wears out of them making them worth the price. I like the 48 lash for that added extra drama for nights out.
Nicole B.
Syracuse, NY
i Paid about 17 Dollars For these Mac Lashes After i got a Full Face done and they were really flown and Natural I recommend Them and Hers a Pictures of me wearing them you can’t even tell
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Mac and I would totally recommend this to others!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
great quality and mega volume. I’ve worn them many times and they are easy to clean and reuse. They are pricey but if you take care of them then you can get a lot of use out of them.
Kyanne J.
Hermon, NY
Is this really worth the price? or is it overrated
Kevisha H.
Moreno Valley , CA
Do they come with a thick or hon band?
Kearsten M.
Should I really spend my money on these?
Jemma R.
New Zealand
Are these easy to apply??
Daisy B.
Westminster, CA
Are they easy to apply ??

back