BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Lashes with longer wispy bundles and an even edge for flirty fringe.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Longer wispy bundles with an even edge create flirty fringe that verges on the dramatic. Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired.

M.A.C Cosmetics 40 Lash
  • "This pair of lashes is one of my fave pairs from mac! They are so wispy and easy to put on and can be used more than 10 times!" in 39 reviews
  • "Best eyelashes next to my Velour, I prefer velour but when I don't want to use those MAC is my goto!!! They're weightless but still dramatic enough for my liking and they're not as pokey as other brands." in 14 reviews
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all want are eyes to stand out and that includes are eyelashes. I have blue eyes and use MAC Cosmetics False Eye Lashes. The price is affordable and they look amazing when on. Application was a little tricky at first but when I got the hang of it I was truly happy. I recommend you give them a try you won't be disappointed !
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
These lashes are actually one of my favorite lashes from MAC. MAC's packaging is always so sleek and user-friendly. The lashes usually last me a month if you take good care of the lashes. The band isn't too thick so it isn't too heavy on your eyelids and i would recommend for lash lovers!
Ashley G.
New Haven
It was a really nice product i bought false lashes on the day of my birthday so I can wear it in my birthday party and I had no problem with it and I would buy it again and I bought this in Mac cosmetic and I would definitely recommend it🙂
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I love love love these lashes, great quality and for such a great price, I have bought these a couple of times already, I definitely suggest it, go for it, if you go to the mac counter they can even help you out with which one is right for you!
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
Another reviewer explained MAC lashes accurately: they are expensive, but you honestly pay for the quality. They'll last longer, too. I'm not exaggerating, one pair of 35 Lash, the lashes I'll be reviewing, lasted me an entire semester of college. (Of course, I didn't wear them every single day but they held up through months of regular wear.) I bought them on a whim for $17 & now I won't wear any other lash from MAC. I'm on my second pair of these particular lashes.

35 Lash is from the MAC RiRi Hearts MAC Collection for Fall 2013. One of the first things I noticed was the color; they're not black/off black like most false lashes are. They're actually brown, & pretty noticeably so. Secondly, these lashes are straight; I love that because my natural lashes are very long & straight. They won't hold a curl for anything. I like that I can so easily wear these without having to reshape, adorn, cut, or manipulate them. I wore these lashes right out of the package, without having to stack them.

These aren't natural/everyday length, but they're not diva length either; you can wear them daily & still look "normal." They're both intensely long & natural-looking. They're longest & flared in the middle of the lash & made my eyes look like doll eyes. I've received quite a few compliments while wearing them. If you want lashes that you can wear both to the grocery store & on a sexy date, these are them.
Ans🎀 G.
Jefferson
Purchased at: Macy's
I got these lashes at a MAC studio inside of Macy’s for my senior pictures, and I did not enjoy them. Given the price, you’d think they would be a little more comfortable than they were. The band was a little sharp and trimming just made it worse. However, they blended well with my natural lashes. So if you can get past the discomfort, you may enjoy them. Maybe a different style.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I'm not someone who wears a lot of false eyelashes, so I don't have a lot to compare these to, but I really like them. They're pricey but look and feel good. They look good without being overly fake looking, which is what I like. I would buy them again.
Sarah S.
El monte, CA
The style of these lashes are nice but they’re not for me, I love a super dramatic look and these were no where close. Also for the price of these lashes I would except them to hold up more, they’re very thin and you could probably get a 2x use out of them but I’ve tried way cheaper lashes that held up so much better.
Jessie R.
Santo Domingo
They are easy to put on and are very beautiful,the first time I used them it was very confortable ,they have a very good price , I always use the black color because it's more sexy I recommend theme are very good
Jori H.
Rexburg
Any MAC lashes, are my favorite. They're so pretty and look pretty natural but also extra. They just add more "hops" to your look! They look great and will stay on with the right adhesive. I've been using these for a few months now and I love them!
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
how good is this product?
Priya W.
what's the price of this product?