BY MAC COSMETICS

Lashes with longer wispy bundles and an even edge for flirty fringe.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Longer wispy bundles with an even edge create flirty fringe that verges on the dramatic. Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired.

M.A.C Cosmetics 40 Lash
  • "This pair of lashes is one of my fave pairs from mac! They are so wispy and easy to put on and can be used more than 10 times!" in 39 reviews
  • "Best eyelashes next to my Velour, I prefer velour but when I don't want to use those MAC is my goto!!! They're weightless but still dramatic enough for my liking and they're not as pokey as other brands." in 14 reviews
Isabella L.
none of your bussiness
I love these lashes! They look really natural and are really easy to apply! They blend in perfectly with your lash line and are worth the money put into them. With great care they can be used to 15 times! I recommend them!
Ashley G.
New Haven
It was a really nice product i bought false lashes on the day of my birthday so I can wear it in my birthday party and I had no problem with it and I would buy it again and I bought this in Mac cosmetic and I would definitely recommend it🙂
Maddie B.
Lake Forest
Love these just to add a little something over mascara. Not too dramatic or over the top. I was able to reuse them at least 10-12 times, which is pretty good in my opinion. I would buy Mac lashes in general again
meri P.
Glendale, CA
These lashes are not only super beautiful but they are really comfortable to wear. I love how do you look natural and really make my eyes stand out. Very great quality eyelashes that I would recommend everybody!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all want are eyes to stand out and that includes are eyelashes. I have blue eyes and use MAC Cosmetics False Eye Lashes. The price is affordable and they look amazing when on. Application was a little tricky at first but when I got the hang of it I was truly happy. I recommend you give them a try you won't be disappointed !
Alexia G.
Vallejo , CA
These lashes are actually one of my favorite lashes from MAC. MAC's packaging is always so sleek and user-friendly. The lashes usually last me a month if you take good care of the lashes. The band isn't too thick so it isn't too heavy on your eyelids and i would recommend for lash lovers!
Andressa M.
district heights
I just love this lashes and this brand is just perfect! I always use this lashes and feel like I’ve born this way. I bought it a lot of times and I’m gonna buy again and again and again!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I love love love these lashes, great quality and for such a great price, I have bought these a couple of times already, I definitely suggest it, go for it, if you go to the mac counter they can even help you out with which one is right for you!
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
Another reviewer explained MAC lashes accurately: they are expensive, but you honestly pay for the quality. They'll last longer, too. I'm not exaggerating, one pair of 35 Lash, the lashes I'll be reviewing, lasted me an entire semester of college. (Of course, I didn't wear them every single day but they held up through months of regular wear.) I bought them on a whim for $17 & now I won't wear any other lash from MAC. I'm on my second pair of these particular lashes.

35 Lash is from the MAC RiRi Hearts MAC Collection for Fall 2013. One of the first things I noticed was the color; they're not black/off black like most false lashes are. They're actually brown, & pretty noticeably so. Secondly, these lashes are straight; I love that because my natural lashes are very long & straight. They won't hold a curl for anything. I like that I can so easily wear these without having to reshape, adorn, cut, or manipulate them. I wore these lashes right out of the package, without having to stack them.

These aren't natural/everyday length, but they're not diva length either; you can wear them daily & still look "normal." They're both intensely long & natural-looking. They're longest & flared in the middle of the lash & made my eyes look like doll eyes. I've received quite a few compliments while wearing them. If you want lashes that you can wear both to the grocery store & on a sexy date, these are them.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I'm not someone who wears a lot of false eyelashes, so I don't have a lot to compare these to, but I really like them. They're pricey but look and feel good. They look good without being overly fake looking, which is what I like. I would buy them again.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
how good is this product?
Priya W.
what's the price of this product?