BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Naturally Angled For Extra Drama On Outer Corners. Adds Naturally Dramatic Length And Fullness. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

Buy on ULTA
  • "MAC lashes are the best, they look so natural and apply easy, cost a little more, but totally worth it in hoe they feel and last on your eyes, other brands you can tell right away they are false lashes, these look natural and I totally recommend them!" in 102 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for a little daily glam. They are not natural lashes but they are still very beautiful to where for date night or just a day when you want to be complimented. These lashes are thick but not too thick so for me they are perfect." in 58 reviews
  • "Pretty lashes ... Feels super comfortable and looks really nice on .. I like how you can reuse them after a quick clean of the glue I am Able to wear them again !!! " in 25 reviews
Kayla E.
beautiful and soft! these will really make your eyes stand out and gives you beauty you didn't know you had. fun for everyday wear but a definite must have for night events
Pola B.
hounslow
I only used them once for my prom last year! However they were amazing...stayed all night where when i use other lashes they come off after like 2/3hours! It also made my eye colour pop up as my eyes are green and the dark make up with those eyelashes made them look amazing!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I had a wedding to go to and got to wear these beautiful lashes. I honestly felt like a Disney princess and looked like one too. I keep them safely in their original package. They are pricey compared to what you can order online from China but worth it nonetheless. I recommend trying these out the next time you are in MAC.
Athraa A.
Love the one size option, they were a bit longer so i just had to cut off some of the end other than that it gives a great full look.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD
I love the softness and subtlety of these lashes. With my almond shaped eyes, the crafting of the length towards the edges is beautiful. It really gives the illusion of much longer lashes without having too much fullness in the center. I would recommend these as a great "everyday" option for any girl. My favorites!
Makenzie K.
These are great I would recommend these. They are wonderful and they stay on with the right glue.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
One of my favorite lashes! I wear lashes everyday so when I found this I was excited to try them. They work wonderful and look natural
Vivi O.
The mac tabs are the favorites, these give an abudante and natural effect. They are affordable and reusable!They come well protected in their packaging which makes them last longer.
The usual time I can.
I recommend them for those looking for a natural effect on the look
aline a.
These false eyelashes are super beautiful, it looks natural even, nor does it look like you're wearing one, off the volume it gives, right, it looks really beautiful.
I super recondo this model, it is so natural and it has that air of a mess like a natural even, it looks so beautiful.
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
Very fluffy and naturally looking. They look like lash extensions. I would repurchase. I love them! I recommend them!
Basma a.
Jerusalem
How many times can you wear these ?
Danielle B.
How many times can you wear these?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
How often do you wear falsies?
Genesis B.
Brownsville, TX
How comfortable are these lashes? Are they light weight and for how much do they retail?