BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Naturally Angled For Extra Drama On Outer Corners. Adds Naturally Dramatic Length And Fullness. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

Buy on ULTA
  • "MAC lashes are the best, they look so natural and apply easy, cost a little more, but totally worth it in hoe they feel and last on your eyes, other brands you can tell right away they are false lashes, these look natural and I totally recommend them!" in 102 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for a little daily glam. They are not natural lashes but they are still very beautiful to where for date night or just a day when you want to be complimented. These lashes are thick but not too thick so for me they are perfect." in 58 reviews
  • "Pretty lashes ... Feels super comfortable and looks really nice on .. I like how you can reuse them after a quick clean of the glue I am Able to wear them again !!! " in 25 reviews
Devin B.
Tulsa, OK
These are just okay in my opinion. They are nice lashes don’t get me wrong but I honestly don’t see the difference in them and lashes that I’ve bought at the drugstore they are not more comfortable or easier to put on and the end result is no different. Save some money and just go to your local drugstore.
Alexandra W.
I love these #omg! They look super over the top but still natural! They make my eyes pop and give me an overall super cute look. When you take care of them you can use them quite often! I can totally recommend these. I don't think I have ever tried lashes as good as these, not kidding they are my absolute fav!
Mary S.
N Hollywood, CA
I really liked how this looked on me and it complements any eye shape. I think lashes just enhance a makeup look and these are really great to try out. The first time I got them I used a bad eyelash glue and it fell off, but the second time, I used a slightly nicer quality one and it lashes for such a long time. Overall amazing.
Chelsea S.
Toms River, NJ
These are one of my favorites when I really want to up my look for a night out. I've been able to get a lot of use out of them. Just keep them in the storage case they come in. They needed to be trimmed slightly to fit my eyelid, but easy enough. Look pretty natural but give the wow factor.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love how thick yet wispy these lashes are. The cat eye effect they have is great for date night and immediately gives your eyes definition. Once I figured out how to apply them properly I was sold! Best thing is they come in a case so you can reuse them, as long as you clean them!
destiny p.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Adorable lashes. Good length. Long lasting. I can reuse whereas others I can't. I have brown eyes and I think this complements them perfectly. I think the product was designed well and it stayed on all night through all my partying.
Brenna P.
Norwalk, CA
These are very nice beautiful false eyelashes my eye color is brown and if you know how to put on false eyelashes then these are easy to apply but if this is your first time it isn't gonna be that easy but I highly recommend them
Krysta F.
These were long lasting and looked amazing. But for the price I feel they are overrated. I bought these at the MAC store and I would still go through with Ardell lashes. I would not purchase these again.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I like this false lashes when I want a little dramatic look for the night, I found it on Mac stores and I like the fact that they look natural out of plastic, the packaging is good also. I would buy this again!
Michelle M.
Really good quality. This was the first lash I ever purchased and I've had them for over a year but to be honest I've only worn them less than 5 times. They still look brand new and I have my eye on the 35's now that I'm into wearing lashes almost daily now.
Basma a.
Jerusalem
How many times can you wear these ?
Danielle B.
How many times can you wear these?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
How often do you wear falsies?
Genesis B.
Brownsville, TX
How comfortable are these lashes? Are they light weight and for how much do they retail?