BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Naturally Angled For Extra Drama On Outer Corners. Adds Naturally Dramatic Length And Fullness. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

M.A.C Cosmetics 36 Lash
  • "MAC lashes are the best, they look so natural and apply easy, cost a little more, but totally worth it in hoe they feel and last on your eyes, other brands you can tell right away they are false lashes, these look natural and I totally recommend them!" in 102 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for a little daily glam. They are not natural lashes but they are still very beautiful to where for date night or just a day when you want to be complimented. These lashes are thick but not too thick so for me they are perfect." in 58 reviews
  • "Pretty lashes ... Feels super comfortable and looks really nice on .. I like how you can reuse them after a quick clean of the glue I am Able to wear them again !!! " in 25 reviews
Devin B.
Tulsa
These are just okay in my opinion. They are nice lashes don’t get me wrong but I honestly don’t see the difference in them and lashes that I’ve bought at the drugstore they are not more comfortable or easier to put on and the end result is no different. Save some money and just go to your local drugstore.
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
These are my favorite lashes for pretty much any occassion. They are not too thick. Tjey make your lashes look fuller with a little wisp in the outer corner of your lashes. I like to put mascara on my natural lashes and then i pop my lashes on. Its better not to put mascara on your fake lashes because that way you can wear them again. I would see these lashes you can wear up to 6 times if you take care of them.
Fifi N.
Chicago
Love it! They look so natural and are very easy to apply. They were the first false lashes that I bought and you can re use them they are defiantly a step up from drug store lashes. It has an easy to use band and I defiantly recommend MAC lashes.
Bella G.
Absolutely beautiful.. These lashes last the whole day, and they can be worn several times before having to be thrown away. They are gorgeous , and add a beautiful shape to the eye and completes an eyeshadow look.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I received a sample and really liked this. While it doesn't give volume it does give length. It didn't clump and unlike another review I just read, it was easy enough to remove with a two step cleanse with my PC resist perfectly balanced cleanser & Trilogy make up be gone balm. I also haven't noticed any flakes and I will be buying the full size.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
MAC makes great lashes. I have a hard time applying false lashes - often because many are too stiff - but these are soft, amiable and easier to apply than other brands. They are full enough to add lots of drama to your eyes, without being over the top or too Liza Minelli! They cost more but can be used over and over with the proper care
elizabeth o.
I have used these lashes over the past 10 years and I am never disappointed. The price has gone up about a dollar every year or so but Im always glad when they are on, an every time I glance in the mirror! They have the perfect brown an black ratio and the gradual length increases as the lashes go to the outer part of your lid.
Adrienne H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wore these lashes when I was still a newbie and likely didn’t know exactly what I was doing. They looked nice and natural and I have gotten multiple uses out of them. However, I tend to prefer drug store lashes. The difference in quality doesn’t warrant the difference in price in my opinion.
Kevan D.
Germantown
These are some of my favorite MAC Cosmetics lashes. For the most part, I feel like MACs lashes are pretty dramatic but these are on the more natural end of the spectrum for them. These also have a very nice thin natural band that make wearing them more comfortable.
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
These are great lashes to enhance your natural lashes. My lashes are really long so I use these to help volumize and not lengthen. They're more of a brown/black color made with natural hair and the band isn't thick so they don't pop off in the corners.
Basma a.
Jerusalem
How many times can you wear these ?
Danielle B.
How many times can you wear these?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
How often do you wear falsies?
Alejandra V.
Anaheim
I always been looking to try these eyelashes. do you guys think they are good??

back