BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Naturally Angled For Extra Drama On Outer Corners. Adds Naturally Dramatic Length And Fullness. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

Buy on ULTA
  • "MAC lashes are the best, they look so natural and apply easy, cost a little more, but totally worth it in hoe they feel and last on your eyes, other brands you can tell right away they are false lashes, these look natural and I totally recommend them!" in 102 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for a little daily glam. They are not natural lashes but they are still very beautiful to where for date night or just a day when you want to be complimented. These lashes are thick but not too thick so for me they are perfect." in 58 reviews
  • "Pretty lashes ... Feels super comfortable and looks really nice on .. I like how you can reuse them after a quick clean of the glue I am Able to wear them again !!! " in 25 reviews
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
These are my favorite lashes for pretty much any occassion. They are not too thick. Tjey make your lashes look fuller with a little wisp in the outer corner of your lashes. I like to put mascara on my natural lashes and then i pop my lashes on. Its better not to put mascara on your fake lashes because that way you can wear them again. I would see these lashes you can wear up to 6 times if you take care of them.
Fifi N.
Chicago
Love it! They look so natural and are very easy to apply. They were the first false lashes that I bought and you can re use them they are defiantly a step up from drug store lashes. It has an easy to use band and I defiantly recommend MAC lashes.
Bella G.
Absolutely beautiful.. These lashes last the whole day, and they can be worn several times before having to be thrown away. They are gorgeous , and add a beautiful shape to the eye and completes an eyeshadow look.
Melissa C.
Elgin
I have tried all of the MAC lashes and i love them all, they are so full and make your eye pop. I have green eyes and it really brings my eyes out when i wear them. They are better than any other brand i have tried and they last a super long time as long as you maintain them. They are a little on the pricier side but they are worth it.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
MAC makes great lashes. I have a hard time applying false lashes - often because many are too stiff - but these are soft, amiable and easier to apply than other brands. They are full enough to add lots of drama to your eyes, without being over the top or too Liza Minelli! They cost more but can be used over and over with the proper care
Adrienne H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wore these lashes when I was still a newbie and likely didn’t know exactly what I was doing. They looked nice and natural and I have gotten multiple uses out of them. However, I tend to prefer drug store lashes. The difference in quality doesn’t warrant the difference in price in my opinion.
Kevan D.
Germantown
These are some of my favorite MAC Cosmetics lashes. For the most part, I feel like MACs lashes are pretty dramatic but these are on the more natural end of the spectrum for them. These also have a very nice thin natural band that make wearing them more comfortable.
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
These are great lashes to enhance your natural lashes. My lashes are really long so I use these to help volumize and not lengthen. They're more of a brown/black color made with natural hair and the band isn't thick so they don't pop off in the corners.
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
I love falsies!!! Mac ones are average they dont appear to give my big eyes tht pop wow factor at times! I would think at $13-15 a set it would be great i rate these average
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Love these lashes. I feel like they are very natural, and I use the duo glue with it. I do have to trim them a little before putting them on. But they look awesome in pictures.
Basma a.
Jerusalem
How many times can you wear these ?
Danielle B.
How many times can you wear these?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
How often do you wear falsies?
Genesis B.
Pflugerville, TX
How comfortable are these lashes? Are they light weight and for how much do they retail?