BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Dramatically Long. Wispy. Features A Long, Winged Outer Edge. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

M.A.C Cosmetics 34 Lash
  • "Very easy to wear lashes that are still dramatic enough to make an impact and really bring a makeup look together. Looks great both with a more casual makeup look for the every day and with a bolder night out look. Beautiful lashes." in 167 reviews
  • "I don't wear lashes often but when I do I wear these because they make me feel glamorous! Love them!" in 156 reviews
  • "Mac is my favorite brand of makeup because they are made to enhance you. The lashes are comfortable to wear and easy to put on. " in 50 reviews
Kayla S.
Temperance
M.A.C Cosmetics 34 Lash

Ive only bought my lashes and glue at Macy’s and the makeup artists there are always friendly and willing to help you with applying your lashes even if it’s your first time or if you’re getting a beauty makeover.

This is the only brand that I have tried but from viewing other videos these seem to last longer and don’t look crazy after taking them off and reapplying another day.
Stefanie W.
When I went to work for MAC, it was required that we wear their lashes at least a few times a week. I always chose the 34 lash because they blended the best with my natural eyelashes and looked like a lash that more customers would wear on a regular basis. I do like these lashes, but the band is thicker than I prefer and there are better options available for a lot less money.
Beenish H.
Austin
Lashes are an essential part of makeup which makes these a want. I enjoy using my M.A.C lashes because I know the quality is good and they last me a good while if I keep them neat and clean. They are a little on the expensive side so I wouldnt recommend if you cant afford, but if you can then its a good buy. Not my favorite but okay to use.
Junasia L.
These lashes are great for the most part. I did not like the way these had fit on me but for the most part alot of people had stated that these looked great on me. But honestly to me they did not look so great on me.
Desiree B.
Westminster
These were so fun to wear! I love the volume and length they provided without looking entirely like I’m wearing falsies. These are not as heavy as some of the drugstore brands which was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend these if you have a special occasion and want to spend a little extra.
Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
These lashes are outstanding. I wore them for quite a few events and they held up nice. They are moderately priced at around $17. The band of thin so they blend into your lash line nicely. I would recommend buying in store so they can help you measure band to your eye. The employees will even help you learn how to apply your new lashes!
Devon O.
Irvine, CA
Dramatic enough to make an impact, but still natural enough that they don't look TOO costumey. Definitely more expensive than your drugstore alternatives, but they hold up better to multiple uses if you care for them properly.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
I love these lashes for a very glamorous look they are nice and full the band is flexible so it makes the application easier to apply although they are a little on the costly side they are definitely worth the money spent
eirini t.
These are one of my favorite MAC lashes . The hairs are mixed lighter and darker colored hairs, I love that cause they look more natural than being too dark as they are more on the dramatic side. They are light weight and super comfortable. Pretty durable too , I get at least 6-8 uses out of them .
Alexandria J.
I usually use the Ardell lashes when I want to go for a bolder look, but have been wanting to try new brands. Would you recommend these lashes? What makes them better than cheaper brands?
missy h.
is paying more for lashes actually worth it? i usually just buy ardell and they seem nice but ive always wondered if its worth spending more
Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
I never wore lashes before and I want to know if this is the best lash I can try for a first time user
hayanne g.
Fountain Valley
I always wanted to have one because I always liked it but no store sold cheap. and I found it very beautiful and I can advertise this brand through YouTube
Anya S.