BY MAC COSMETICS #10 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

For Controlled Lipstick Application That Comes With A Metal Cover. This Brush Has Small, Flat, Firm Fibres And A Tapered Tip. M·A·C Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "Love this brush! Amazing for applying bold colored lipsticks and lip glosses. It gives you a nice precise application and definitely recommend it" in 4 reviews
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
I love the new lipstick trend of making ombre lips but I’m not a fan of mixing the color on my lipstick bullets. This lip brush makes it easy. It comes with a cover so no worries about the tip getting lipstick all over your purse. My only issue is the cost because it costs as much as any other Mac brush. You won’t need to replace it for awhile but you will spend a lot of time cleaning it. Disposables might not be great for the environment but they work better for this.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
I reaaaaally love this lip brush. I'm not one to use lip brushes but the precision is so amazing. I have naturally full lips but when I want to add detailing, it's hard to find a brush that doesn't make it look sloppy. In the event that something happens to the brush I own, I will most certainly buy this one
Jay R.
Arlington, TX
This brush is amazing I like it because you can scrape a little lipstick on the brush and use it for a later application if Mobile. The price is decent for a MaC brush. Very satisfied I need more for my kit!
Nadia S.
Sometimes it's worth it to splurge on something, and this is one of those times. This is a great lip brush that applies lipsticks so evenly and precisely, I've started to use it instead of applying lipstick from a bullet. It gives me such clean edges I don't need to clean up with concealer! Well worth the money!
Alicia R.
The MAC 316 lip brush is great for applying Matte lipsticks and great for blending in high gloss/ creamy lip glosses. It's a must have lip applicator. It makes applying dark lipsticks easy, and is especially useful for getting even lines in the corners of your mouth.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
love this product it's worth the money. it totally met me expectations and i wouldn't go back to another product by a different brad. very happy with the choice i made to try this out. c.
Brooklyn K.
This is a great travel lip brush. It's retractable so it's convenient to throw in your makeup bag. The product can cake up inside if you're not careful. However it works well and is a great choice for a lip brush
logan h.
flordia
This is one of those brushes that you kiss and then hold in the air. The application is beautiful and the brush itself feels smooth on your lips when others dont so much. I defiantly recommend this brush. Its application will have you questioning why you dont already own it.
Carolyne C.
Love this lip brush since it comes with a cover/cap! It keeps it safe from stuff being on it. I love using this for travel or when I'm doing g makeup for clients. Makes it so easy to bring anywhere. Definitely will buy another soon so I can have a personal one and one for my kit.
jenna V.
I love this lip brush to apply my lipsticks. I find that the brush hairs are perfect for picking up product where it won't pick up too much, or even seem to leave a lot of product behind. I hate it when I get a brush, and it seems like the brush eats most of the product.
Yolanda D.
Why some brushes fall apart?
Mykaela R.