BY MAC COSMETICS #78 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Georgiana M.
Deva
This brush is really good for packing in colour, but I mostly use it to contour my brows with concealer, is really soft and precised and Makes my job easier, compared to other brushes I've used in the past for carving my brows.
Belle-âme G.
George South Africa
Wow! Perfect brush for eyebrows. Can make a perfect line the way I want. Soft and steddy. I would recomend this brush to anyone
AMOON E.
My favorite brush and always need it under the eye I recommend buying it and should be available with a set of brushes
Celine M.
This was an okay product. Definitely not the best however was very useful and did what was made for use. Good.
Jane S.
CARIACICA
Excellent brush that makes all the difference in makeup and the final result, it's worth the investment.
Alina M.
perfect for applying leftovers, is well-rounded and dense, excellent for precise applications and fade.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Any dupes for this brush?
Seriously i dont have any mac cosmetics and this one looks so good and useful. How i wish i can have it gotta save from now on😂