BY MAC COSMETICS #56 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Korie L.
Austin, TX
I use this brush when applying pigments to my lid and under my brow. It gives me a smooth application and I really enjoy it. However, it is a bit pricey. I am sure I could find another brush that works just as well, but much cheaper. I probably will not buy this again.
nury h.
I like this brush but I think I could get better ones for better price. But it works well! Easy to use and isnt hard to your skin
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Everyone need this brush in their kits , it's great for for contour your mouse and blend small areas around the eye.
Marisol L.
Morrisville, NC
For this price, going with the 242 would be so much better and you'll love the quality of it
More than this one.
Marnae R.
Elmont, NY
I love this brush. Great for laying down colors. Blends very well. Great to get maximum payoff for the color
Kimberly E.
Fort Myers, FL
Great brush! Have had it for years with no complaints whatsoever! It's held up and does a fabulous job.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
This tool is so useful! I use it for eyeshadow as well as contouring noses and other small features. It picks up the perfect amount of product and blends seamlessly. Love it.
Brooke M.
This is probably my favourite eyeshadow brush yet! It's easy to apply and use, apples flawlessly! Definitely worth the price. I use this almost everyday. Would definitely recommend! I recommended this to a friend and she loves it almost as much as I do!
Tezer S.
Broadstairs, Kent
Mac brushes I mean come on they are amazing I bought it's from MAC and I love it, I use this brush everyday for all my looks it's amazing it is pricey but worth every penny for sure I am so satisfied with this brush I love it
Georgiana M.
Deva
This brush is really good for packing in colour, but I mostly use it to contour my brows with concealer, is really soft and precised and Makes my job easier, compared to other brushes I've used in the past for carving my brows.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Any dupes for this brush?
Seriously i dont have any mac cosmetics and this one looks so good and useful. How i wish i can have it gotta save from now on😂