BY MAC COSMETICS #56 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Amanda P.
This is my favorite beauty brush and I use it daily!! I am not a lot of fluff and frills as I am always rushing. I like this brush and will buy it again should I need to, but it is doing great after such a long time!! It is pricey, but I would rather not buy cheap ones many times.
Cathy O.
Denver
I was given this eye brush as a gift from a close friend. It works very well compared to others that I do have. I have since purchased another brush from Macy's. I use this brush five or six times a week. Very Satisfied with my product not at all disappointed.
Sarah R.
Jersey City, NJ
This brush did exactly what I needed it to do it packed on my eyeshadow beautifully. I use this brush almost everyday and I purchased it at the mac store after a worker recommended it. This brush is amazing and I would definitely purchase a back up.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
I absolutely love this brush for packing lid color! I have a lot of brushes similar to this, but the density and the brush quality make it the one I reach for the most. I own three of these so that I never go without it.
Autumn J.
Mountain View
This brush worked very well. It blended my eye shadow super good! I would recommend it to anyone I knew! I used it with my every day makeup, and it was a good value Considering the price of it! Super good product!
karla c.
Sanger, CA
a little pricey, but what in life that is great isn't? easy to work around the eye, good quality brush and even easier to clean with all the extra glitters I use. leave my eye makeup looking fabulous!
Grisel M.
Phoenix
This brush is my best friend. I ALWAYS use to apply any metallic or shimmer shadows. I ordered this online and was alittle nervous about it but I fell in love! I would recommend to anyone!
Rocky R.
Love this brush. I use it to get the eyeshadow as dark as I want it to. It's soft so I'm able to blend as well. It makes blending a lot easier. I highly recommend this brush
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brush bought it from Mac store it's very tin lets u put eyeliner under your eyes very easily makes a nice straight line I would buy this product again and recommend it the brush is also very thin
Payton C.
Cleburne, TX
I love mac brushes, depending on the brushes you use will determine how your make up turns out. They are expensive but your definitely getting your money's worth! Love them so much!
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Any dupes for this brush?
Seriously i dont have any mac cosmetics and this one looks so good and useful. How i wish i can have it gotta save from now on😂