Cathy O.
I was given this eye brush as a gift from a close friend. It works very well compared to others that I do have. I have since purchased another brush from Macy's. I use this brush five or six times a week. Very Satisfied with my product not at all disappointed.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
I absolutely love this brush for packing lid color! I have a lot of brushes similar to this, but the density and the brush quality make it the one I reach for the most. I own three of these so that I never go without it.
Amanda P.
This is my favorite beauty brush and I use it daily!! I am not a lot of fluff and frills as I am always rushing. I like this brush and will buy it again should I need to, but it is doing great after such a long time!! It is pricey, but I would rather not buy cheap ones many times.
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I use this brush when applying pigments to my lid and under my brow. It gives me a smooth application and I really enjoy it. However, it is a bit pricey. I am sure I could find another brush that works just as well, but much cheaper. I probably will not buy this again.
Sarah R.
Jersey City, NJ
This brush did exactly what I needed it to do it packed on my eyeshadow beautifully. I use this brush almost everyday and I purchased it at the mac store after a worker recommended it. This brush is amazing and I would definitely purchase a back up.
Autumn J.
Mountain View
This brush worked very well. It blended my eye shadow super good! I would recommend it to anyone I knew! I used it with my every day makeup, and it was a good value Considering the price of it! Super good product!
karla c.
Sanger, CA
a little pricey, but what in life that is great isn't? easy to work around the eye, good quality brush and even easier to clean with all the extra glitters I use. leave my eye makeup looking fabulous!
Grisel M.
This brush is my best friend. I ALWAYS use to apply any metallic or shimmer shadows. I ordered this online and was alittle nervous about it but I fell in love! I would recommend to anyone!
Rocky R.
Love this brush. I use it to get the eyeshadow as dark as I want it to. It's soft so I'm able to blend as well. It makes blending a lot easier. I highly recommend this brush
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brush bought it from Mac store it's very tin lets u put eyeliner under your eyes very easily makes a nice straight line I would buy this product again and recommend it the brush is also very thin
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Any dupes for this brush?
Seriously i dont have any mac cosmetics and this one looks so good and useful. How i wish i can have it gotta save from now on😂