M.A.C Cosmetics 275 Synthetic Medium Angled Shading Brush uploaded by Paola L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

For Applying, Contouring And Blending Eye Shadow. This Brush Has Soft, Smooth Fibres And A Full, Angled Design. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

M.A.C Cosmetics 275 Synthetic Medium Angled Shading Brush
  • "I always use this for my eye shadow and it's very simple and nice to use ..it's definitely long lasting to me and I only wish the brushes were kinda bigger ..I bought this at MAC while doing makeup shopping for a important to attend to ..I would definitely buy more of these " in 3 reviews
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Overall I love this brush to do my makeup. I love the way it feels and it meets my expectations. I bought it online at MAC. Honestly I don't think it needs any improvements. I would definitely buy it again.
Regina S.
First, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE all my MAC brushes! I've had them at least 15 years by now and use them daily! With proper care, these brushes will last you forever. I clean them at least weekly if not a few times a week. I don't use brush cleaners but I do use a gentle shampoo on them. They are pricey but an awesome investment that will last forever! Highly recommend all of their brushes!
Irene S.
Darby, PA
Janessa K.
Brundidge
These brushes rock I love gettin this brand brushes because the blend so well and last forever as long as you clean them they have all different types to help apply any kind of make up they are great I highly recommend this to anyone
Angel D.
Webster, TX
I love MAC brushes! This one in particular is great for creating a smoky eye, great for the crease and very easy to apply. I bought it at Dillard's, and it's a great value for the price. I take very good care of my products and they last for a very long time! Yes I would recommend.
Angelina B.
Chester, NY
I love this brush for putting the dark color in the crease. The only thing that I do not like about it is that the bristles from the brush fall out. I have had this brush for years and the only thing that looks old about it is that the Mac symbol is fading out
Astrid/Princesa M.
If you are looking for a brush to get the perfect eye liner definetly recomend this one. I use it everyday, it's a bit expensive but it's worth it- I had it for 4 years already and still looks great, if you take care of it.  Definetly an amazing investment.
Rose R.
Davie, FL
Está genial esta brocha para algunos sitios de los ojos con los que con otras brochas no llegamos a cabalidad, es suave y aplica muy bien la gran mayoría de productos. La compraría nuevamente porque es ideal para usarla en algunos looks
Kelly K.
These brushes are awesome!! Handmade and with exceptional quality!! Easy to use and apply products! Although a bit of an investment, they are worth it and will last years if taken care of! My personal favorites!!
Alyssa0813 L.
Dover, OH
I've personally tried MAC, but honestly who spends that much money on makeup? I'm all about beauty but budget friendly. I have this tool, and it honestly is no different than one you can pick up at Walmart. As long as it's angled, and you know how to use it, you will get the same result. Save your money and get a cheaper one!