M.A.C Cosmetics 266 Synthetic Small Angle Brush

For Creating Sharp, Precise Lines. This Brush Has Fibres That Are Arranged To Form A Perfect Angle. M∙a∙c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics 266 Synthetic Small Angle Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use this brush to apply my eyeliner every morning. I love to do a winged out liner and this is the perfect precise brush to do that job. It makes doing my liner effortless! It's my favorite of them all for sure. ” in 19 reviews
Baltimore
I have used this brush for years to apply my MAC Carbon eyeshadow as eyeliner. It applies the product perfectly straight without flaking. MAC brushes last longer, are better made than other brands. I only use MAC and am very satisfied with them.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Brush 266 is one of the best M.A.C brow brushes you can have in your collection. The price is runs about $17-$20. Its gives your brows the perfect angle. Pure sharpness. I highly recommend this brush to all. Works great with gels.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Eyebrows, brows, waterline or even lash line. This brush does it all. I love this brush, and feek like everyone should keep on or 5 in their professional all kit.
Rhinelander, WI
Great angle brush. I use this for my brows. Great precision ans easily blends. MAC always has great products and their brushes are like the OG of makeup. Great quality but are alittle pricey
This is a great brush for using in congestion with gel products/cream liners.   It holds its shape well and is wonderful for creating a precise/subtle line (though you can thicken the layer to create a more dramatic look if you'd like). MAC has done away with their line of animal hair brushes and their entire line now consists of brush with synthetic (cruelty-free) fibers, which is wonderful!
Raleigh, MS
This is perfect for winged eye liner, brows, touching up around the lips, and mapping out a cut crease. This brush is so versatile. If you don’t have it, you should. It’s soft, but firm enough to create clean crisp lines.
I love M.A.C products and brushes. I’ve used this one for years and it is always great quality. I use it for my brows or when lining eyes with a powder eyeliner. For both it’s great and is a great price for quality.
La Mesa, CA
I like this brush for brow definition as well as using it to do cut creases. It’s very precise and you are able to get really clean lines with it which helps tremendously. I would recommend this brush
Saint Louis, MO
I use this brush every day to get my brows snatched! This is small enough to get in the crevices of your eye, and clean up those brows! Or use it as an eyeliner brush because that angle is cutthroat!
Purchased at: Macy's
I highly recommend this brush & purchaed it twice; just keep one for home and 1 for travel or backup. It’s perfect for exactly THOSE fine lines and sometimes difficult areas to define when you want to make a statement when your hand is too tired from work or just plain not feeling well. This brush comes through every time. The handle isn’t bulky and fits our hands like should. You need THIS brush! You won’t regret it!