M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Amanda G.M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Rhonda T.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Made Of A Blend Of Natrafil And Traditional Synthetic Fibres For Powder And Liquid/Cream Application. The Flat, Medium-sized Paddle Shape Makes It Ideal For Applying Product On The Eyelid. It's Perfect For The Application Of Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow, Dazzleshadow, Cream And Liquid Eye Shadows. To Use, Pick Up And Apply Product Using The Large Flat Surface Of The Brush, Not The Tip. For More Sparkly And Glittery Shadows, Use The Flat Side In A Pressing Motion.

M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush
  • "I've found MAC brushes to be superior to anything you'll find at local drug stores or department stores. With their angled and blending brushes, I've been able to give myself the softest, most precise looks of my life. Never has my eye shadow followed such a gentle gradient. If you're going for an intense look, these brushes are the only way to do it without giving yourself raccoon eyes." in 5 reviews
Faye S.
Spring Valley , CA
I love this brush I have purchased multiples of this brush and use it for cutting the crease as well as applying eyeshadow primer it’s a great value for the price especially if you can get it from a Cosmetic a company outlet
Lauren P.
Excellent brush. I have had this one for a few years now and it’s held up and is still in great shape. You get what you pay for - I highly recommend this shader brush and honestly all the M.A.C. brushes.
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
This is my go to packing brush. It’s so soft and applies shadow so nicely. It is also very easy to clean. MAC brushes could be quite expensive but I think it’s 100% worth it!
Maria Jose D.
I really like the brushes and brushes of MAC but I consider that they are too expensive compared to other professional brands. This in particular, is a basic to take into account, applies the shade very precisely and comes very well to the line of eyelashes To saturate well the color in the eyelid .... although its price is not very attractive, if it would be a brush that I recommend having as basic in your blanket of brushes
olivia a.
London, London
such a good brush!! because it’s flat it’s amazing for packing on brightly-coloured eyeshadow and making it really pop. you can tell that it’s really high quality by the finish; the densely-packed bristles stop any unevenness. had this for ages and still as good as new! highly recommend.
Monica P.
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
So in love with this brush!!! It blend my eye make up easily and it is super soft and doesn't feel and harsh of it. Probably one of my favourite among all of the blending brush. Would recommend to those who want to buy long lasting and affordable brushes.
Lucia G.
Deans Furlong, Tring
I love this brush, it's perfect for applying eyeshadows and pigments to the lid. It's super easy to use and is definitely one of the best brushes on the market! It is slightly pricey but it's MAC. I would highly recommend it though.
Skye H.
Turves green Road , Birmingham
You can seriously pack on some shadows with this brush.
Used wet or dry it's an easy to use brush.
Doesn't shred either which is the most important think in my case.
I would highly recommend, and I would certainly buy again.
Demi M.
Dundee , ['', '', '']
One of my go to brushes in my makeup kit. Being a makeup artist it's hard finding the perfect brush to use for multiple purposes, however I use the brush for everything. Would highly recommend this to fellow makeup artists.
Inger-Malene W.
Borkenes
This brush is so good! It's worth the money to pay for it. It takes up the product really nicely and is very good to blend the product in. This may be one of my favorite brushes and i would buy it again.