M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Amanda G.M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Rhonda T.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Made Of A Blend Of Natrafil And Traditional Synthetic Fibres For Powder And Liquid/Cream Application. The Flat, Medium-sized Paddle Shape Makes It Ideal For Applying Product On The Eyelid. It's Perfect For The Application Of Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow, Dazzleshadow, Cream And Liquid Eye Shadows. To Use, Pick Up And Apply Product Using The Large Flat Surface Of The Brush, Not The Tip. For More Sparkly And Glittery Shadows, Use The Flat Side In A Pressing Motion.

M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush
  • "I've found MAC brushes to be superior to anything you'll find at local drug stores or department stores. With their angled and blending brushes, I've been able to give myself the softest, most precise looks of my life. Never has my eye shadow followed such a gentle gradient. If you're going for an intense look, these brushes are the only way to do it without giving yourself raccoon eyes." in 5 reviews
kayla g.
Nashua
This brush is amazing I love the way it takes the colors and blends them so naturally giving you that nice even look.
Lauren P.
Fort Smith, AR
This brush works so well! It is a really good brush & has many functions. I really am glad I bought it! Yay!!
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Great brush. Does what it needs to do. It’s super soft and works very well. It makes things very easy to apply.
Bianca R.
California, MD
Great brush def good for packing shadow on the lid or cutting a crease. Very good quality and sturdy bristles
Samantha E.
Jupiter, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This brush helps me blend out my eyeshadow very nicely and doesnt pick too much pigment back up off my face
Amanda K.
Westchester , IL
I love this brush! I use it for concealer and applying eyeshadow on my eyelids! It is very soft!!
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love this brush. My go to for eye shadow super easy to use and price isn’t bad for it
Lexie S.
Delafield
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush worked great when I wear glitter eyeshadow. It does not absorb the glitter but picks it up and applied to my eyelids perfectly. The brush itself is a perfect shape to pick up glitter. It was a little pricey but worth the purchase. I highly recommend this product.
Haley P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this brush when applying my eyeshadow it’s so easy to use, it’s definitely better than other brands I’ve used in a shaded brush. My sister actually gave this one to me. Lol
Ashley Nicole !.
Ellenwood, GA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great brush to add to your collection whether new or experienced. It is easy to use and definitely great to get in that crease area. The bristles feel great on the skin and I’m constantly grabbing for this brush.