M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Amanda G.M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Rhonda T.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Made Of A Blend Of Natrafil And Traditional Synthetic Fibres For Powder And Liquid/Cream Application. The Flat, Medium-sized Paddle Shape Makes It Ideal For Applying Product On The Eyelid. It's Perfect For The Application Of Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow, Dazzleshadow, Cream And Liquid Eye Shadows. To Use, Pick Up And Apply Product Using The Large Flat Surface Of The Brush, Not The Tip. For More Sparkly And Glittery Shadows, Use The Flat Side In A Pressing Motion.

M.A.C Cosmetics 247 Flat Shader Brush
  • "I've found MAC brushes to be superior to anything you'll find at local drug stores or department stores. With their angled and blending brushes, I've been able to give myself the softest, most precise looks of my life. Never has my eye shadow followed such a gentle gradient. If you're going for an intense look, these brushes are the only way to do it without giving yourself raccoon eyes." in 5 reviews
Amanda G.
Absolutely love this brush! I only got it like a month ago from Nordstrom Rack online! I kept the plastic piece to go over the brush when I'm not using it. It's great to use for like patting on a more glittery eyeshadow! I love it!
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this brush.
This is a good brush.
This brush is good for putting eye shadow on the eye lid.
It blends quite well with any shadows without picking up too much product all at once. This is also made of good quality.
Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
I just love MAC brushes. They are my favorite go to. This brush is exceptional for shading. It fives a nice smooth application and doesnt hold to much shadow. Perfect brush!! ❤
Kara T.
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this brush. It is perfect for doing eyeshadow and creating a Smokey eye. It is a great shader and I would recommend it to others. I use it everyday.
Jenna V.
Long Beach, CA
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
The perfect brush to use everyday! At least I do I have had mine for about 3 years and it still in the condition as the day I bought it! Quality is amazing I have a Laura miercier brush similar and purchase same time that has just not lasted as well
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I got this brush as a present so I am not a pro by any means. But the brush is good for glittery looks it was easy to almost scoop up the glitter and pat it down. I usually use my finger for glitter but this made it easy to pat down and spread. Not blend spread around.
Sara R.
Syracuse
Purchased at: Macy's
My all time favorite brush for applying eyeshadow all over the lid. It is pretty pricy compared to other brands but I haven’t found a brush that I like better than this. I have had the brush for over 2 years and it is still in great shape. Definitely worth the price.
Kayla s.
Needville, TX
i love this mac brush so much i use it on the daily with my eyeshadow it is definitely worth the price you pay and it was very easy to use i bought mine on the mac website myself and i’m so glad i did i don’t knowbl what i’d do without it
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Great shading brush. It helps pack on the shadow and pigments onto the lid perfectly. I love using this because it’s so soft on the skin. I love the excellent quality of this brush and the hair bristles on it. Definitely satisfied with this brush!