M.A.C Cosmetics 246 Synthetic Fluffy Eye Brush uploaded by Perfec'✨Shine® -.M.A.C Cosmetics 246 Synthetic Fluffy Eye Brush uploaded by IMAN E.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Complete Description:
An Eye Brush Made With A Unique Blend Of Natrafil And Traditional Synthetic Fibers That Exceptionally Applies Powders, As Well As Shadows For Liquid And Creamy Eyes With A Light Touch And Full Coverage. Its Medium Size, Its Fluffiness And Its Slightly Open Shape Allows It To Collect, Apply And Mix Powdered And Creamy Formulas. Professional M · A · C Brushes Are Hand-molded And Manufactured With The Highest Quality Materials. They Have Wooden Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Bushings.

M.A.C Cosmetics 246 Synthetic Fluffy Eye Brush
  • "One of the best brush for blending the eyeshadow, I used every single time, is perfect for the smoking eye " in 37 reviews
  • "I love all mac brushes and mac products, they aren't that affordable, but if you want a good brush this is the brush, very soft and fluffy, could get it at any mac stand on online as well. I would recommend this brush to all the MUA's out there" in 18 reviews
  • "I love this brush. It is a must have in anyone's collection. These brushes last a lifetime. Great for the crease too." in 7 reviews
Mally B.
This brush works great. It's a fluffy eye brush, that can be re-purposed, should you need to, to place highlighter on and then blend out, put a pop of eye shadow on your lipstick, or even placing a lighter color in the corners of your eyes, to make your eyes pop.
I have also used it as a blending brush, in a pinch, and it worked well.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great brush to apply eye shadows with! I use it daily and love it. It never hurts my sensitive eyes and always works perfectly to create that flawless eye makeup look. I would purchase this product again.
Areej N.
Okay first of all, this brush is the softest ever. It's definitely a MAC brush and the price does reflect it, but with this in mind, it isn't really all that expensive considering how long it lasts. It's a great brush for eye shadow use and you can also use it for other purposes too.
Thao T.
I can attest to the longevity of MAC makeup brushes as I’ve literally had this brush in my bag for over 15 years. It’s one of my favorite brushes to use and it does clean very nicely. It doesn’t lose a lot of hairs like some brushes do and I use this primary for eyeshadow.
Courtney T.
Tioga, TX
I use this brush for my all over eye brush. I really love this brush it gets the job done well. I use this brush almost daily. It's pricey, but it's totally worth every penny. I recommend this brush to everyone.
Nicole P.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite brush for cut crease, it honestly makes it so easy to draw a line on my eyes, I say I use this almost every time I cut my crease. It’s on the pricey side for a brush but I would definitely recommend it, I see it lasting me a very long time.
Morgan B.
Newburgh , IN
I have had this brush for a while now. It works great and has great quality but there is nothing special about it. A typical eye shadow brush is easy to come by. I find using a cheaper brush for eyeshadow is just as good
Shelley P.
New Johnsonville , TN
Favorite brush for my eye shadows, hold great and distributes well. Which makes it easy to apply. Little more expensive than most but worth it without a doubt! Hands down one of the best brushes for eye shadows!
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
Great brush to use on I daily basis. It allows you to apply eyeshadow smooth and without smudging or creasing! My only wish is that it came thinner and thicker to get better coverage in the crease!
Monica L.
Lakewood, CA
Cannot believe I've lived without this eyeshadow brush for so long. It is both dense enough to pick up a great amount of product and fluffy enough to evelyn apply my shadow. Over and over, I will repurchase this brush. But with great care, this has lasted me for quite some time. Embarrassed to say how long I've had this but it's held up well. Minimal shedding and easy to clean. But best part, my eye makeup looks phenomenal. A staple in my brush stash.