BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Soft And Dense Brush To Shade Or Blend Eye Shadow. This Brush Has A Rounded Edge With Smooth, Firm, Fine Fibres. It Can Be Used To Build And Press Intense Colour On The Lid. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

• How are Mac brushes I never tried them and been wanting to ?5 Answers
  • Is this brush good ? Does it shed ?2 Answers
  • Can you deepen your eyeshadow with this?2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics 239 Synthetic Eye Shader Brush
  • "Best shader brush, I've had a hard time finding a dupe for this brush. It's a pricey brush but definitely a must have for someone who loves wearing eyeshadow. " in 65 reviews
  • "Love these brushes! The natural fibers pick up color SO nicely and also blends the color beautifully. I keep many of these in both my personal and professional brush belt. This brush is also great for blending out a cut crease when you hold it flat and use the tip of the brush. Blends shadow nicely on the lower lash line too. I highly recommend this brush!" in 8 reviews
lilly m.
arlington
I had used this brush every single day for a year and it looks as good as the day I bought it. I clean it weekly and store it in a makeup bag. It has never shed and I haven’t had a single problem with it. I never expected it took last this long and stay in such amazing condition.

I love the rounded tip. You can apply a light amount or shadow or use it to build it up. Buy from MAC because the internet sells a ton of fake cosmetics. This brush was a great investment and you can still find it in my make-up bag. The pictures I took are today, after a year of use!!!!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Mac 239 is my FAVORITE go-to for their pigments, or any pigments. It picks up the perfect amount for my eyelids. It is small enough to handle easily, and is not unwieldy to hold like the long handled ones. I can’t use a long handled Eyeshadow Brush. I have had one that had some hair fallout, but it still worked. It never lost all the bristles. My older 239 is better than the newest one I purchased. I’m still using the older one. Newest one has less bristles and seems less soft than the previous one. Old one is reallly old though. I love it. If you clean it and take care of it, it will last you for many many years.
Bbaby.lari💕 c.
bakersfield
I think Mac brushes are amazing but I don’t think that it works how I would like it to I use it almost all the times I don’t have brushes I actually bout it at Mac and it was okay I recommend you to buy some but they are not always good
gabriela e.
One of my favorite brushes EVER!  I have about 10 of these in my kit and 10 in my personal collection.  This brush is perfect for any eye shape and lid size.  The brush is densely packed but is still soft.  It picks up shadow beautifully and really packs the pigment on the lid.  This is my ride or die for packing shadows and it's a brush that I recommend to anyone.  It is definitely one to keep in your collection.
Abbey J.
Monmouth Beach
I've been using this brush (this same 239) for YEARS. Like, at least 10. It just doesn't quit. It hasn't lost its shape or density because it doesn't shed AT ALL. Ever. I wash it after every use like all of my brushes because my eyes and skin are sensitive and it looks new, not including the faded style number on the handle. It packs on color like a monster; it's just so good and I never want to be without it.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. I love Mac ! Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
This is amazing!! It's hard to fork over the money for Mac brush, but they last so long. Mac brushes are built so well and they apply shadow like no other! The natural bristles can stain when using a dark color even after a good wash. I've had my brush over 5 years and it's still going strong when taken good care of.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is a nice fluffy brush for applying shadow to lid. I find it is hard to pack on the shadow with this brush. I think it works best with applying matte shadows. Overall the 239 is a decent brush for applying matte shadows on the lid. Is it the best? No. Is it a basic eye shade brush that gets the job done? Yes.
Blythe H.
This brush is the perfect, size, shape and density for adding a wash of colour to the lid or packing on bright pops when needed.  It deposits colour easily and can be used to soften out the edges nicely.  It's a shame it's being discontinued, but these brushes really do last forever, so grab one while you still can!
DIana T.
The absolute best brush for packing colors!  Pigments, shadows and even concealers apply like a breeze with this brush! I can totally say this is a must have brush.  I have an enormous collection, but this is one brush I reach for all the time. Don't hesitate to add it to your kit!
Yeseñia B.
Madison, WI
How are Mac brushes I never tried them and been wanting to ?
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Can you deepen your eyeshadow with this?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this brush good ? Does it shed ?
Is there a dupe for this brush?
Alexis M.
Do your prefer the mac brushes or the morphe?