BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A flat paddle-shaped eye shadow brush that features a special combination of 50 percent natural and 50 percent synthetic fibres to deliver two unique results on skin. The natural side provides a soft, diffused look, while synthetic fibres fuse colour onto lids for a polished, luminous finish. It's perfect for In Extra Dimension Eye Shadow. M A C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials.

M.A.C Cosmetics 233 Split Fibre Eyeshadow Brush
  • "I use this brush when I really want to pat down the shimmer shadows onto my eyelids, and it goes on amazing. I also use it for mattes obviously, and blending! It blends my eyeshadows beautifully. You can find this on the MAC store or nordstrom I believe. I highly recommend this eyeshadow brush!" in 7 reviews
Andrea F.
Irving, Texas
Purchased at: ULTA
Precise! Love my M.A.C cosmetic 233 split fiber eyeshadow brush! I use it on daily basis for my everyday look. Love it
Jessica
Mac brushes are the best brushes out there ... and these are top 5 for me out of all my MAC brushes ... I own 3!
elleyaya A.
I am a huge fan of all of there products with Mac and anytime a new product comes out I'm just dying to have it
tiaren p.
Fort worth, TX
thiss brushes are the best ,u dont know what it is but its my life saver ;) its great ,give it a tryyyy !!!! đź’ž
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: belk
This is my oldest brush but it has lasted great. I use it daily and as long as I keep it clean, it works great.
Angela U.
Glendale, AZ
I like these brushes. They work good for blending my eyeshadow and get into smaller corners.
Maria B.
I like the Mac brushes they are very user friendly great applying makeup easy durable.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I love this brush. I need to get another. I use this to pack shimmers and glitters on my lids. I have no idea if that is the purpose of the brush but it works out great for me. I bought this on a whim and I am not disappointed at all. MAC brushes are great quality and long lasting and they survive being cleaned.
Karagon H.
Jonesboro, AR
I have many eye shadow brushes, but this is the only one that I use consistently. It was a bit pricey but is the easiest to use and can be used for all steps of putting eye shadow on. I highly recommend this brush and have been very satisfied with it!
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love love Mac brushes!! They are hand down the best I have combination skin and they work great on my skin type. Professional quality at a reasonable price!