M.A.C Cosmetics 231 Small Shader Brush uploaded by Rebekah F.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Excellent For Applying Emollient-based Products. For The Application And Expert Blending Of Eye Shadow, Concealer Or Lipstick. The Pro-quality Flat-tipped, Paddle-shaped Brush Lets You Apply And Move Around Colours Like An Expert. Suitable For Powder Or Cream Products. Made Of Synthetic Fibres. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

M.A.C Cosmetics 231 Small Shader Brush
  • "I love this brush to pack on shimmer shades to make them pop more. Its the best brush for also doing a cut crease. Easy to apply and use for smaller areas of the eye. I use this every time I do my eyeshadow because I have hooded eyes. I would purchase this again and have already bought several as a back up!" in 3 reviews
Rebekah F.
Liverpool
This actually works really well when applying concealer to mistakes made on eyeliner and eyeshadow, incredibly easy to use and is the perfect size when wanting to clear. Also really good when wanting to add defined detail to crazy eye looks!
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
This is another great brush that is really great for us really small details and eyeshadow. I love using this for a cut crease and it’s also last me a very long time. I’m very satisfied with how this works and how long it’s lasted and it hasn’t frayed or shedded so I definitely recommend this!
Britany C.
Im obsessed edith mac brushss. They are so soft and fluffy and guaranteed to get the job done! Always my go to!
Sheri T.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I LOVE ALL my Mac brushes but I have like 5 of these little guys ....so easy to blend out on the bottom lash line
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This brush changed my eyeliner game. Before this, I used MAC's 210 and 212 and had terrible results. I swear I was almost ready to give up, and even gave one eyeliner away to a friend thinking I won't ever use it - but then I was searching for a concealer brush, stumbled upon this one, and saw that it was recommended as an eyeliner brush. Boy, we are back in business! This brush is seriously fantastic to do your eyeliner with. It's small and tightly packed, it stays firm and the small curvy shape allows you to get inside the inner corner without much trouble. Ever since I got it I've rediscovered the eyeliner world and I'm very very happy with my purchase.
YANIRA DEL VALLE G.
DORAL , FLORIDA 8588 NW 56 TH STREET SUITE BLA00787
En clases es muy recomendada para las técnicas de difuminada de sombras, son muy suaves y permiten la aplicacion y difumidado preciso!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Works great for shading and blending I would continue to purchase these they are great. Definitely worth the buy!
Hannah R.
Me and my mum fight over this brush so often. It is a bit in my family because we all have used his so often, I think we need a few more to suffice
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
It's Mac people... Lol they have great everything including this brush that helps me blend my shadow seemlessly
Denisse V.
Delta, CO
When it comes to shading you have to have the perfect tool and this does its magic I would recommend as a must in my makeup bag