M.A.C Cosmetics 231 Small Shader Brush uploaded by Rebekah F.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #99 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Excellent For Applying Emollient-based Products. For The Application And Expert Blending Of Eye Shadow, Concealer Or Lipstick. The Pro-quality Flat-tipped, Paddle-shaped Brush Lets You Apply And Move Around Colours Like An Expert. Suitable For Powder Or Cream Products. Made Of Synthetic Fibres. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

M.A.C Cosmetics 231 Small Shader Brush
  • "I love this brush to pack on shimmer shades to make them pop more. Its the best brush for also doing a cut crease. Easy to apply and use for smaller areas of the eye. I use this every time I do my eyeshadow because I have hooded eyes. I would purchase this again and have already bought several as a back up!" in 3 reviews
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Love the individually made/ sold MAC brushes. Every single one of them works great. There only brushes that aren't are the sets, I've been told that they are made by machine and not by hand like this one. They eye brushes are all necessities in my opinion, they work together seamlessly top create gorgeous eye looks.
Stephanie S.
East Hanover
Ok so maybe I'm not a big brush user when I apply my lip products, but it just feels awkward to me holding a lip brush. I like to just use a wand or my fingers (yes I just went there.) if you like to use lip brushes then by all means you should purchase this it glides on so smooth and just creates an all over smooth look!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Anika C.
Columbia
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
I enjoyed using the brush. It created an even application and was smooth on the skin. I would highly recommend. Well worth the money spent on the brush. I have had mine for a year and with proper upkeep still feels brand new. If this one ever becomes out worn I would definitely spend my money on it again.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
I love this eye brush! The bristle are stiff enough to evenly distribute and blend cream and liquid products with precision. I wish I had ten more of these for my kit. MAC brushes are a little pricey, but I believe they are well worth the money. I would definitely purchase another one or two.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this little brush! It's great for adding a little color in the inner corner of your eye's or to add an accent color to the center of your lid. Lastly I also use it to apply a light amount of shadow to my lower lash line. I've had this brush for over 5 years now and it's still going strong.
Awaz H.
Bridgeport, CT
Perfect for the lower lash line and to to blend out shadow and or smaoke the lash line and liner. The bristles are firm and shaped perfectly. The price is a bit high but it isn't Mac after all. I would recommend.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love MAC brushes and they work so well when blending colors. I haven't found any brushes that preform better. Unfortunately MAC is not cruelty free so I will no longer be purchasing from MAC.
Dianna H.
Camden, NJ
Perfect for blending your eyeshadow it gives the eyes a really beautiful definition when creating that bold smiley eye or natural neutral colors, I have dry skin so this brush helps because it doesn't feel rough on my skin