BY MAC COSMETICS

This brush has fibres that are slightly round-tipped and firm. The small shape of the brush allows for precise yet soft definition. Makes creating the perfect smoky eye easy. M-A-C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. Our 100% synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.

Buy on Bloomin...
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
The perfect detailed brush for anywhere on the eye. It's small enough with a rounded top to fit anywhere and place even the smallest amount of product. Under the brow. Inner corner highlight. Just a small amount in the middle of the lid. Under the lashline. Anywhere you need to place the product this brush lays it perfect.
Dawn A.
Evergreen Pk, IL
This brush is perfect for adding colors close to the lash line. It is a bit pricey but I expect that from MAC. It is a lot better and softer than some of its doppelgängers but very similar in quality to the Sephora brushes. Great brush for intricate looks.
Janelle C.
Geneva
Mac has really good quality brushes that are very soft and this is one of them . I love to use this brush to buff out my under eye . I use this brush on the daily ! I will continue to repurchase this awesome brush !
Whitney K.
I am a massive fan of mac brushes and YES brushes make a huge difference with application! This took me a while to figure out but its worth discovering! Any mac brush you really cant go wrong. Worth the extra money
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Great for blending and using to put transition shades in your crease. Kind of expensive but worth the investment! I love this product and would recommend to anyone that wants a good brush in their make collection
Miss M.
I love mac! Hands down the best makeup company. There line of brushes are amazing. Extremely expensive but the quality for me is worth it. The brush was so easy to use, didn't loose bristles like other cheaper brushes.
kenzie p.
i love mac brushes, they work so well and the brushes have soft hairs and apply so well and blend very well with products and i use them all the time, also with this brush i apply sparkly colors on my eye lid with it to apply easier
Yessenia O.
One of my favorite brushes for both eyes and lips. For eyes I like to use this for the inner corner highlight. And for lips I like to use it on clients for exact placement.
Lu C.
This mini shader brush is really soft and high quality, and hasn't shed on me yet. I use this for darker shadows, and it works really well to get close to your lash line!
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
this is one of may favorite brushes for blending under eyes. Great quality and durabilit. I used it when I'm working on dramatic looks like smokey eyes.