BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For Precision Shading On The Lid, In The Eye Crease Or Along The Lash Line. The Soft, Smooth Fibres Of This Brush Are Gathered Into A Pencil-shaped Tip. It Is Ideal For Blending Eye Liner Into Eye Shadow To Create A Smoky-looking Eye. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

M.A.C Cosmetics 219 Synthetic Pencil Brush
  • "MAC brushes are currently my favorite. I love using this brush for precise application on shadow in my crease, inner corner and lash line. The bristles are soft and packed in a way that it keeps just amount shadow on the brush to apply to the eye. Easy to clean and keeps its shape no matter what. Definitely recommend. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best brush to use for smudging eyeliner. I usually use this on my bottom line to smudge out kohls and layering shadow on top of it. I also use it to deepen my outer crease for a smokey look. It's dense yet soft enough to smudge and blend!" in 4 reviews
Megan G.
I love this brush! I use it all the time for any shadows on my lash line, makes it super easy to blend out. Also love this brush for inner corner highlights and any shadows that go on the brow bone, such as highlight and bone colored shadows
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I love this 219 brush! I've never worn eyeliner under my eyes so this brush is what I use to blend eye shadow on my lash line. It also the perfect size to create a cut crease or even just a more defined crease. This brush is also $25 at MAC!
Jasmin K.
Great Neck, NY
Love this brush. It's a perfect precision brush for going under the eye or extending your eyeshadow into the crease. I also like it for smudging out a liner to create a smokey eye. Easy to clean and doesn't shed. Highly recommend!
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I have had this brush for YEARS! I use it for brow highlighting and inner corner highlighting. No shedding. I had a MAC pencil brush I got in 2004! And it’s still good! I highly recommend any MAC brushes! Worth what you pay!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I own a lot of different brush brands, but nothing will ever beat mac! Especially this cute little brush. It’s the perfect size, I use it as an inner eye highlighter brush but it also works well for a smokey eye look!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
One of my go to eye brushes. I have had mine for years and have just recently had to replace it. I love using mine for lining my lower lash line, highlighting my inner corner and sometimes intensifying the color in my crease
Veronica C.
RSM, CA
The perfect brush to define your eyeliner. I use it on a daily basis! You can also use it to smoke eyeshadow. I have tried other brushes but I always go back to this one! I would definitely repurchase it!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love Mac brushes but not this one. Bristles are too scratchy and hard for skin underneath the eyes. It doesn't blend that well either. I prefer something softer, more pliable, gentler. Too expensive as well
Zana Y.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this brush from MAC cosmetics! It's the perfect brush to smoke out a water line or get a precision detailed look. Of course mac brushes aren't cheap but the quality is sooo worth it!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
This was my first professional brush I ever purchased. I still to this day have it. I love this brush!! It gives great precision. It is on the pricier side, but the brush will last you quite a while.
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. M.A.C Cosmetics 219 Synthetic Pencil Brush
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?