BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For Precision Shading On The Lid, In The Eye Crease Or Along The Lash Line. The Soft, Smooth Fibres Of This Brush Are Gathered Into A Pencil-shaped Tip. It Is Ideal For Blending Eye Liner Into Eye Shadow To Create A Smoky-looking Eye. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

M.A.C Cosmetics 219 Synthetic Pencil Brush
  • "MAC brushes are currently my favorite. I love using this brush for precise application on shadow in my crease, inner corner and lash line. The bristles are soft and packed in a way that it keeps just amount shadow on the brush to apply to the eye. Easy to clean and keeps its shape no matter what. Definitely recommend. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best brush to use for smudging eyeliner. I usually use this on my bottom line to smudge out kohls and layering shadow on top of it. I also use it to deepen my outer crease for a smokey look. It's dense yet soft enough to smudge and blend!" in 4 reviews
C K.
Laval, QC
Another great brush from mac. So precise to do an elegant V, great for lower lash line, inner corners, etc. I own 6 of each 217, 219 and 239. One of my first high end brushes i owned 10 years ago. Amazing brush to have in your kit!
Demi M.
Dundee , ['', '', '']
Perfect brush for smudging out eyeliner on lower Lash! Great to have in your makeup kit wether you're a makeup artist or just a makeup lover! Would highly recommend to everyone!
ana z.
Great brush for small detailing. Very soft and easy to clean. Love this product greatly! Purchased at Mac at The Bay. Would definitely recommend and not too expensive. Very happy with results and only use this brush since I discovered it!!!
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
I purchased this brush six years ago, it is by far the best pencil brush in the market. It is like a fat type of pencil brush but still it can be used under your eyes without messing it up. The bristles are not extremely stiff, so it's not an uncomfortable feeling when you're blending close your eyes. I will definitely recommend to keep the brush clean to avoid staining the bristles.
Blythe H.
Yes, this is a great pencil brush and it's one I've had for probably 15 years and has held up as good as new.  But MAC is no longer a cruelty-free brand and its brush prices are astronomical.  Do they produce a quality brush?  Of course, but there are cheaper alternatives out there that also happen to be cruelty-free and on par with this brush (I'm looking at you, Morphe).
Isobel R.
Cudham, Kent
You can buy cheaper versions of this but none of them will come close to the quality of this bad boy! The tip is stiff (unlike dupes of this I've tried) which really allows you to place product very precisely.
La Toya S.
bronx
Love all of MAC brushes and this one definitely didn't disappoint! I se for my under brow highlight and the corner of my eyes. No shedding and will last you atleast two years with proper care!
Alisha D.
North Vancouver
I love this brush, it has the perfect amount of precision and softness for making a defined outer-v or even just to smudge out the lower or upper lashline. A staple in my brush collection.
Zarrin B.
Vancouver, BC
Perfect brush to either do detailing work around the eyes. Either fixing the eyeliner or even smudging or using it in the inner corner or even do some detail work on the lash line. Would buy again of course!
anewxa a.
Mac brushes are a staple and this brush is no exception! Great for smoking out a liner either on the lid or waterline. Great quality and easy to wash/clean.
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. M.A.C Cosmetics 219 Synthetic Pencil Brush
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?