BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For Precision Shading On The Lid, In The Eye Crease Or Along The Lash Line. The Soft, Smooth Fibres Of This Brush Are Gathered Into A Pencil-shaped Tip. It Is Ideal For Blending Eye Liner Into Eye Shadow To Create A Smoky-looking Eye. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

M.A.C Cosmetics 219 Synthetic Pencil Brush
  • "MAC brushes are currently my favorite. I love using this brush for precise application on shadow in my crease, inner corner and lash line. The bristles are soft and packed in a way that it keeps just amount shadow on the brush to apply to the eye. Easy to clean and keeps its shape no matter what. Definitely recommend. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best brush to use for smudging eyeliner. I usually use this on my bottom line to smudge out kohls and layering shadow on top of it. I also use it to deepen my outer crease for a smokey look. It's dense yet soft enough to smudge and blend!" in 4 reviews
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is a good brush for getting into the inner eye area. I don’t really use it much, but when I do it gets the job done. Sometimes I use it to apply a highlight above brow bone. I purchased it at Nordstrom a few years back and the shape is still the same as when I got it. I would recommend.
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
This travel set was gifted to me. From top to bottom it contains these MAC brushes: 129SE, 219SE, 239SE, 266SE, and 316SE. I haven’t used the 129SE much, but the others I do use for my eyes and various liner/gel. They meet my fledgling needs.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such an amazing pencil brush. It makes applying a highlight into the inner corner of the eyes so easy and also doing a highlight under the brow bone. It is also good for when applying eyeshadow colors to the under eye area.
Brittany F.
Perfect for small areas of the eye that need more precise detail work! I use this for inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, lower lash line detailing etc.!
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
This Mac pencil brush is AMAZING!!!! It has really help me create a lot of great eye looks using this brush. I love the way it feels when ur applying shadows it works so good to help create those amazing eye looks that you couldn't do without this brush. I've tried many pencil brushes and this is by far my fav one out of all of them. So if you want an eye pencil brush you can count on then this Mac pencil brush is the way to go!!!!
Coco F.
I own multiple pencil brushes and I feel like this one has the most precise and finest point. It is a synthetic bristle brush so it helps to get the product where it needs to be. It's great for inner corner work on the eye AND under eye work. I use this brush often!
Wendy D.
Staten Island,
One thing I say to others who ask me what is the number 1 tool you should have in my makeup kit? My answer is "Brushes", it's so important to have the right brushes because it makes your cosmetics blend so beautiful and your look is flawless. This MAC pencil brush is very good helps out a lot with a cut crease and adding along your lower lash line. I definitely recommend you getting this brush. Let me know how it worked for you? ❤
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My favorite use for this brush is applying shadow on my lower lash line. It is the perfect shape and is small enough to be precise. It picks up just enough shadow to smoke out the lower lash without applying too much. It's a great quality as with all mac products.
Lauren M.
This brush is perfect for detail! Soft bristles, picks up product perfectly and no shedding. I have quite a few Mac brushes and they are all great. Washes well and sturdy. Good quality although the price is high it's worth it! Definitely recommend!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is such a fantastic brush for smudging eyeshadow on the lash line. It is great quality and it performs really well. It is something that I use all of the time for my eyeshadow looks. It is a recommended brush by me.
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. M.A.C Cosmetics 219 Synthetic Pencil Brush
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?