BY MAC COSMETICS #81 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For precision shading on the lid, in the eye crease or along the lash line. The soft, smooth fibres of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eye liner into eye shadow to create a smoky-looking eye. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush
  • "I adore this brush. I have had it in my kit for years. It is the perfect smudge brush for a smoky eye, or detail brush for crease work. After many years (and uses and washes) it's still in good shape. Definitely a good quality brush." in 10 reviews
  • "The perfect brush to define your eyeliner. I use it on a daily basis! You can also use it to smoke eyeshadow. I have tried other brushes but I always go back to this one! I would definitely repurchase it!" in 9 reviews
gwen C.
Boise
I love this brush for adding the finishing touches to my eye makeup, its small enough to add that little touch of highlight to my lid or inner corner with out getting it everywhere else! Love it!
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
Favorite pencil brush ever! It smokes out my lower lash line like no other brush. I don't go away without my 219- it's a staple in my brush collection.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I absolutely love this brush and it is a necessity for creating a smoked out eye! These brushes are easy to clean and have minimal shedding!
Nakshidil C.
Con este lápiz logras la precisión ideal, los plelitos son suaves para no lastimar la piel la hora de usarlos, buen precio y buena calidad
Korryn D.
Rockledge , FL
Mac Brushes are my absolute favorite. They're such good quality. This brush is amazing for blending and doing precision work on clients!
Jasmine C.
Macomb , IL
Love this brush for smudging color under my lower eyeliner. It's not scratchy but firm enough to keep the shadow where you want it.
EmmaBeth Eden S.
Centerton, AR
Precision lines- I would highly recommend for any eye shadow/brow shadow! Would definitely buy again once mine stops working!
taynara t.
bom recomendo demais a pigmentação é otima e de muita qualidade recomendo muito e super bom meio caro mais bom demais
Brandi M.
The MAC 219 pencil os perfect for the Crease and Lash line. Purchase from ULTA. Good price for the brush. Love it.
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?