MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush uploaded by Juan Rafael H.MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush uploaded by chelsea a.

BY MAC COSMETICS #41 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For precision shading on the lid, in the eye crease or along the lash line. The soft, smooth fibres of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eye liner into eye shadow to create a smoky-looking eye. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

Wendy D.
Staten Island,
One thing I say to others who ask me what is the number 1 tool you should have in my makeup kit? My answer is "Brushes", it's so important to have the right brushes because it makes your cosmetics blend so beautiful and your look is flawless. This MAC pencil brush is very good helps out a lot with a cut crease and adding along your lower lash line. I definitely recommend you getting this brush. Let me know how it worked for you? ❤
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My favorite use for this brush is applying shadow on my lower lash line. It is the perfect shape and is small enough to be precise. It picks up just enough shadow to smoke out the lower lash without applying too much. It's a great quality as with all mac products.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
I love this pencil brush from MAC. I have had mine for over ten years and it still looks brand new. This brush is a must have for creating smoky eye looks. It smudges out deeper shadows above and beneath the eyes to create some of the most beautiful smoldering looks!
Jennifer L.
Johnson City, TN
MAC brushes cannot be beat. They are handmade & if you're sweet to them they will last forever! I've had some of mine for 14 years. The 219 is dense, a perfect size & shape to build up a deep crease, but I use it daily to smoke out my lower lash line. Perfection.
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I have had this brush for YEARS! I use it for brow highlighting and inner corner highlighting. No shedding. I had a MAC pencil brush I got in 2004! And it’s still good! I highly recommend any MAC brushes! Worth what you pay!
Mandy C.
Milwaukee
I own a lot of different brush brands, but nothing will ever beat mac! Especially this cute little brush. It’s the perfect size, I use it as an inner eye highlighter brush but it also works well for a smokey eye look!
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
i use this brush everyday if not more . it blends everything super nice and leaves a flawless look to the eye. as if there was no effort. its very well bank for its buck! i love this so much please buy it too so you can enjoy w me
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
I love all Mac. Brushes I must say, but of course this pencil brush is awesome! It's definitely a must have for any makeup collection. You can use this tool so many ways. I have two of them since I use them so often
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love Mac brushes but not this one. Bristles are too scratchy and hard for skin underneath the eyes. It doesn't blend that well either. I prefer something softer, more pliable, gentler. Too expensive as well
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I loveeeee this pencil brush for blending out eyeshadows on my lash line and under my eyes! It's not too skinny nor is it too fluffy so it's perfect! I really do recommend this to anyone!
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?