BY MAC COSMETICS #62 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For precision shading on the lid, in the eye crease or along the lash line. The soft, smooth fibres of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eye liner into eye shadow to create a smoky-looking eye. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush
  • "I adore this brush. I have had it in my kit for years. It is the perfect smudge brush for a smoky eye, or detail brush for crease work. After many years (and uses and washes) it's still in good shape. Definitely a good quality brush." in 10 reviews
  • "The perfect brush to define your eyeliner. I use it on a daily basis! You can also use it to smoke eyeshadow. I have tried other brushes but I always go back to this one! I would definitely repurchase it!" in 9 reviews
  • "The perfect brush to define your eyeliner. I use it on a daily basis! You can also use it to smoke eyeshadow. I have tried other brushes but I always go back to this one! I would definitely repurchase it!" in 6 reviews
Kate T.
Chicago
This travel set was gifted to me. From top to bottom it contains these MAC brushes: 129SE, 219SE, 239SE, 266SE, and 316SE. I haven’t used the 129SE much, but the others I do use for my eyes and various liner/gel. They meet my fledgling needs.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is a good brush for getting into the inner eye area. I don’t really use it much, but when I do it gets the job done. Sometimes I use it to apply a highlight above brow bone. I purchased it at Nordstrom a few years back and the shape is still the same as when I got it. I would recommend.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
I love this pencil brush from MAC. I have had mine for over ten years and it still looks brand new. This brush is a must have for creating smoky eye looks. It smudges out deeper shadows above and beneath the eyes to create some of the most beautiful smoldering looks!
DeAnna H.
Hulbert, OK
This is my favorite brush for the lower lash line! I love every Mac brush I own. They're so worth the price, these are so high quality! I've had some Mac brushes for years and they never shed or fall apart. LOVE
Coco F.
I own multiple pencil brushes and I feel like this one has the most precise and finest point. It is a synthetic bristle brush so it helps to get the product where it needs to be. It's great for inner corner work on the eye AND under eye work. I use this brush often!
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
Love this little pencil brush for blending out a pencil liner along the lash line for a smoky eyeliner look. I also use to apply shadow to the lower lash line. I knocked off one star just because I feel like it could be slightly softer but overall it's an excellent brush that I would rebuy, have not found a replacement for, and would recommend to anyone looking to achieve a smoky eyeliner.
Wendy D.
Staten Island,
One thing I say to others who ask me what is the number 1 tool you should have in my makeup kit? My answer is "Brushes", it's so important to have the right brushes because it makes your cosmetics blend so beautiful and your look is flawless. This MAC pencil brush is very good helps out a lot with a cut crease and adding along your lower lash line. I definitely recommend you getting this brush. Let me know how it worked for you? ❤
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My favorite use for this brush is applying shadow on my lower lash line. It is the perfect shape and is small enough to be precise. It picks up just enough shadow to smoke out the lower lash without applying too much. It's a great quality as with all mac products.
Lauren M.
This brush is perfect for detail! Soft bristles, picks up product perfectly and no shedding. I have quite a few Mac brushes and they are all great. Washes well and sturdy. Good quality although the price is high it's worth it! Definitely recommend!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 Love this brush! I use it with my Mac liquid foundation it blended seamlessly and I was told it looks like I have no makeup on & my skin looks flawless! I love that it is so soft and there is no tugging or pulling on my skin using this brush. I highly recommend for any liquid foundation!
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?