Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#12 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For precision shading on the lid, in the eye crease or along the lash line. The soft, smooth fibres of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eye liner into eye shadow to create a smoky-looking eye. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

Photos (2)
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, Nevada

Maybe it's because I have deep set smaller eyes, but this brush is the perfect shape and size for me to do an elegant V in the eye crease. Most other brushes deposit too much color at once, leaving me a mess to blend. I also use it for a little shadow along the lash line and it's perfect. This puts the color in the right spot and the blending flows. I can't say enough about good things about this brush. I'll be getting at least another! I'm in love.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

I love love love this brush. You can do so many different tasks with it when doing an eye look. I love using it for my bottom lash line but most importantly for the outer corner of my eye when doing a smokey eye. It's denseness helps you add just the right amount of deep color in a certain spot. I'd highly recommend adding this brush to your collection if you haven't already!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

This is my favorite pencil brush for smudging in eyeliner or doing a smokey eye shadow along the top of the lid. I don't love to use this on my lower lash since it's a little scratchy, but I find it's dense enough and the hairs aren't too long where I can really get a food grip for smudging things out.
Stevi B.
Stevi B.

I have this brush and I like it a lot it's a great brush for the lower lash line. I purchased it at a mac store. I have some fine lines under my eyes but this blends well. I've never tried any other pencil brushes because I've never felt the need to I enjoy this one!
Patricia d.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV

I loved it! Have precision, is beautiful, confortbale and easy to use . I have a lot of MAC productions! Adoro os pinceis da MAC! Podem ser caros porém o acabamento é excelente, fácil de usar e muito bonito. Recomendo para quem ama maquiagem como hobby ou profissão!!
Coco F.
Coco F.

I own multiple pencil brushes and I feel like this one has the most precise and finest point. It is a synthetic bristle brush so it helps to get the product where it needs to be. It's great for inner corner work on the eye AND under eye work. I use this brush often!
Megan G.
Megan G.

I love this brush! I use it all the time for any shadows on my lash line, makes it super easy to blend out. Also love this brush for inner corner highlights and any shadows that go on the brow bone, such as highlight and bone colored shadows
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO

I adore this brush. I have had it in my kit for years. It is the perfect smudge brush for a smoky eye, or detail brush for crease work. After many years (and uses and washes) it's still in good shape. Definitely a good quality brush.
Jasmin K.
Jasmin K.
Great Neck, NY

Love this brush. It's a perfect precision brush for going under the eye or extending your eyeshadow into the crease. I also like it for smudging out a liner to create a smokey eye. Easy to clean and doesn't shed. Highly recommend!
Ali c.
Ali c.

Great bruah, have never lost a hair or anything and it is very versatile. In desperate times I have used this thing for shadow, lip applicator, eyeliner brush and more. Never let's me down. Mac makes quality products.
Katie V.
Katie V.

Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Summer N.
Summer N.
Rockland, ME

Does it come with more then one or just that one??
Nastaran G.
Nastaran G.
Melbourne

Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX

Its this a good brush?
samantha w.
samantha w.
den haag

Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?

Join Now