MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush uploaded by chelsea a.MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY MAC COSMETICS #31 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For precision shading on the lid, in the eye crease or along the lash line. The soft, smooth fibres of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eye liner into eye shadow to create a smoky-looking eye. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
Love this little pencil brush for blending out a pencil liner along the lash line for a smoky eyeliner look. I also use to apply shadow to the lower lash line. I knocked off one star just because I feel like it could be slightly softer but overall it's an excellent brush that I would rebuy, have not found a replacement for, and would recommend to anyone looking to achieve a smoky eyeliner.
Coco F.
Coco F.
I own multiple pencil brushes and I feel like this one has the most precise and finest point. It is a synthetic bristle brush so it helps to get the product where it needs to be. It's great for inner corner work on the eye AND under eye work. I use this brush often!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My favorite use for this brush is applying shadow on my lower lash line. It is the perfect shape and is small enough to be precise. It picks up just enough shadow to smoke out the lower lash without applying too much. It's a great quality as with all mac products.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
I love love love this brush. You can do so many different tasks with it when doing an eye look. I love using it for my bottom lash line but most importantly for the outer corner of my eye when doing a smokey eye. It's denseness helps you add just the right amount of deep color in a certain spot. I'd highly recommend adding this brush to your collection if you haven't already!
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
One thing I say to others who ask me what is the number 1 tool you should have in my makeup kit? My answer is "Brushes", it's so important to have the right brushes because it makes your cosmetics blend so beautiful and your look is flawless. This MAC pencil brush is very good helps out a lot with a cut crease and adding along your lower lash line. I definitely recommend you getting this brush. Let me know how it worked for you? ❤
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Maybe it's because I have deep set smaller eyes, but this brush is the perfect shape and size for me to do an elegant V in the eye crease. Most other brushes deposit too much color at once, leaving me a mess to blend. I also use it for a little shadow along the lash line and it's perfect. This puts the color in the right spot and the blending flows. I can't say enough about good things about this brush. I'll be getting at least another! I'm in love.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
This is my favorite pencil brush for smudging in eyeliner or doing a smokey eye shadow along the top of the lid. I don't love to use this on my lower lash since it's a little scratchy, but I find it's dense enough and the hairs aren't too long where I can really get a food grip for smudging things out.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 Love this brush! I use it with my Mac liquid foundation it blended seamlessly and I was told it looks like I have no makeup on & my skin looks flawless! I love that it is so soft and there is no tugging or pulling on my skin using this brush. I highly recommend for any liquid foundation!
michanna m.
michanna m.
Washington , DC
I love this pencil brush from MAC. I have had mine for over ten years and it still looks brand new. This brush is a must have for creating smoky eye looks. It smudges out deeper shadows above and beneath the eyes to create some of the most beautiful smoldering looks!
Patricia d.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
I loved it! Have precision, is beautiful, confortbale and easy to use . I have a lot of MAC productions! Adoro os pinceis da MAC! Podem ser caros porém o acabamento é excelente, fácil de usar e muito bonito. Recomendo para quem ama maquiagem como hobby ou profissão!!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Would this brush be good for cutting out my crease and placing inner eye highlights?
Nastaran G.
Nastaran G.
Melbourne
Can any one tell me more about this product or nah?
Summer N.
Summer N.
Rockland, ME
Does it come with more then one or just that one??
samantha w.
samantha w.
den haag
Is it made of animal hair , or synthetic ?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Is this scratchy? I find my Makeup Geek pencil brush to be almost too rough for my undereye area. MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush