BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Brush For The Shading Or Blending Of Powdery Or Creamy Products.
For The Shading Or Blending Of Powdery Or Creamy Products. This Brush Has Luxuriously Soft, Densely Packed Fibres That Are Arranged In An Oval Shape. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

M.A.C Cosmetics 217 Synthetic Blending Brush
  • "This is definitely a pricey brush but it's well worth it to me. I own four of them and I use them for everything. It blends eyeshadow into the crease of your kid perfectly. You could probably find a cheaper alternative though. " in 140 reviews
  • "This blending brush from mac is a miracle worker. It does such an amazing job at blending my makeup and the brush is really soft and fluffy. Totally eye worthy especially for those with sensitive skin." in 32 reviews
Tara H.
This was the first MAC brush I ever purchased. It was definitely more expensive than any other brushes I had at the time. I needed something to blend out my shadows and this was perfect. It’s soft and does a great job pulling everything together. Surprisingly, the hairs always comes clean despite being white. The only issue I have is that the hairs will lose their shape if you don’t use something to protect it while drying. Other than that it’s great!
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is one of my favorite brushes to use! I bought it quite some time ago and still to this day seem to always grab for it. The bristles are high quality and so soft to the touch. It makes applying shadow super easy and blending it out even easier. I also like that it has such a simple look to it with it being solid black except for the writing and white bristles. I am very happy with how it has held up over time and after many many washing’s it still holds its bristles without having a ton of fallout. Overall I’d say this is a very nice brush and a must have in my collection!
Jasmine B.
This brush is great, even for beginners, because it makes your shadow look professionally done.  It's a brush that does exactly what it's supposed to do.  It blends your crease, outer V and lid color so perfectly to give your shadows a gradient or ombre effect.  The bristles feel very soft but are more tapered to help soften harsh lines.  I alternate between using this brush and the  Sigma Beauty Blending - E25 with my shadows.
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
I use to be obsessed with Mac brushes but now that so many other brands are coming out with brushes I kinda find these to be over priced. I still love and use the ones I have, I just haven’t repurchases any new ones in a while.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Mac literally has the best blending brushes ever I know they’re expensive but they’re definitely worth the price and they last forever and no matter how many times you’d used it or for how long you’ve had it at the end of the day the still feel soft, now for those who want a cheaper alternative and ones which are just as good and something even matter I suggest you look into the morphe brushes Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
M.A.C Cosmetics 217 Synthetic Blending Brush this is one of my favorite eye blending brushes. Makes blending out your eyeshadow so simple. The brush itself is soft great quality. If your a makeup lover you need this in your life.
Erin C.
Everyone should own this brush if they don't already, I personally own about 4 of them. Trust me if one is dirty and you try and use another brush you will miss this and want backups. Just overall my favorite blending brush and I have much more expensive eye brushes and I still prefer this one.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
This is one of those must have brushes in my opinion. It is somewhat of a hybrid as ot performs well laying it flat and putting shadow down but flipping it perpendicular to the face it is the most awesome blending brush. I’ve had at least five or more of these through the years, several I keep in my pro kit, and a few in my own personal stash so I am never without. If you’re struggling with eyeshadow, this is the brush for you. Chances are you’re not using the right tools to blend your shadow out which gives it that Pro Look. This brush does that work for you!
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
There isn’t a better eyeshadow brush. It fits into your crease perfectly and blends beautifully. I also really like it for blending out concealer under my eye and it also works really really well for highlight on my cheekbones and nose. You need this. The dupes aren’t as good.
kim m.
okemah, OK
does this product blend well
Eve R.
Aylesbury
Really need new blending brushes but finding it hard to find decent ones. Is this recommended? Or what other brand do you suggest?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Worth the price?
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
Sara B.
What do you use to clean your MAC brushes?

Amazon