M.A.C Cosmetics 215 Medium Shader Brush uploaded by Nettie M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A paddle-shaped brush with short, extremely dense, natural bristles. Pro-preferred for smoothly shaping and defining the eye with color. Flawlessly applies both powder and cream eyeshadows. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 215 Medium Shader Brush. Style Number: 606549.

M.A.C Cosmetics 215 Medium Shader Brush
  • "Amazing for blending and creasing of your eyeshadow and would strongly recommend ordering as is long lasting and makes your make up look flawless" in 24 reviews
  • "This one of my favorite brushes shape it's soo good you can you use to pit your eyeliner or line your lips you should buy it" in 5 reviews
gracie d.
Severn
This brush is so soft I love it it's perfect for highlighting and for eye shadow and even eyebrows I use it about every day I recommend this to people that love makeup people that need eye shadow brushes so you should get itđź’„.
Taylor B.
I use this to apply a color all over my lid. It’s great for loose eyeshadows but still works well with regular ones as well. Does a great job packing color on the lid. Yes I would buy again.
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
I bought this for my daughter but I like to use it too! It loads the product really well. I have several Mac brushes and you cannot beat the quality of their brushes! They are definitely worth the money!
Florencia B.
Love all mac brushes and products ! They truly have great stuff. By far there brushes are the best brand I have found that I like and go well with my skin. They are pricey but your buying quality.
Holly P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
LOVELY little brush for shading and blending.  Easy to clean and the bristles are still in good shape.  I spend a bit more on my brushes because I know they will last.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great product to use to put eyeshadow on the bottom lash line. Its small enough to allow for under eye application but not too big where you will smoke out the whole bottom lash line and create a whole mess. I use this brush to blend multiple colors on the lower lash line as well as tucking an inner corner highlight on my eye.
Alayna R.
Burton , MI
This product is great for packing color on to the eye lid and even for colors that have fall it I don't find that the fall out is as bad. I was very happy with he product. Easy to spot clean and deep clean. I do recommend this product to everyone. Price point is is ok.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
This is one of my favorite shader brushes. Easy to clean To and long lasting. Yes it coast more then most brushes. But you are getting great quality with this brush. I own 2 so yes I completely would buy it again... thanks MAC for not letting me down.
Faith O.
Owenton
The way this brush helps me shade makes it much easier for me to do my eyeshadow. I highly recommend this brush. I use this brush on a daily basis. I bought it at ulta, so if you want a nice blending brush. I highly recommend this!
Ashleigh F.
Superior, CO
I use this shader brush often. It is perfect for blending out shadow near the lash line and smudging eyeliner. It’s also really useful to do a shadow liner/smudge on the lower lash line. Everyone should have this brush!