M.A.C Cosmetics 213 Fluff Brush uploaded by Tanisha D.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For The Application Of Eye Shadow To The Lid Area. This Brush Has A Thick Bundle Of Fibres Arranged In A Rounded Shape. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
All of my makeup brushes are MAC brushes because I have a friend that works for the company and he gave them to me, I probably never would have purchased them for myself because I think they are way too expensive, but they may be worth the price because I have had my makeup brushes 4 probably over 10 years now, and they are still working fabulously!
Melissa W.
Port Saint Lucie
This brush is very durable, and long lasting. The bristles are high quality and soft. This brush lasts the test of time. I have had this for over ten years with no complaints. I highly recommend this brush to anyone looking to have a dependable brush for years to come.
Sorangy E.
Bronx , NY
This brush is amazing I am a makeup artist and I literary have 7 of these , I use it most of the time . It's a great value since it's high end and it works well ! I would totally recommend this brush to anyone .
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas , NV
Love MAC brushes! I believe the majority of my brushes are MAC ...recently purchased #213 and I use this brush on a daily! Actually got on Sale in the Forum shops. Love it!
Gina B.
This is one of my favorite types of blending brushes. The shape of this brush is  great for both packing on color, and blending out because it’s slightly fluffy, but the ferrell is also pinched so that it applies shadows with more pigment and precision. The actual bristles become a little scratchy with prolonged use and after consistent washes. Every once in a while, a bristle sheds too.
Kayla F.
Katy, TX
I LOVE MAC BRUSH THEY FEEL SO SOFT AGAINST MY FACE AND IT DOESNT IRRITATE MY SKIN CAUSE SOME MAKEUP BRUSH BRISTLES MAKE MY SKIN RED AND BREAKOUT. MAC BRUSHES GIVES A SMOOTH AIRBRUSH FINISH INSTEAD OF LEAVING YOUR FACE STREAKY AND UNREALITY
Shanti R.
Love Mac brushes, kind of expensive but are totally worth it. I've had certain brushes for about 4 years now and they're still nice and fluffy can absorb the product nice and evenly distributed. I clean them regularly.
member-118a2
I am absolutely in LOVE with this brush. It is so amazingly soft and it works for blending, glitter, lid, crease. Its just an all around amazing brush
Monica M.
I got a sample of this from a friend and it smells amazeballs. I have the full size on my wish list lol im buying it for myself for my bday
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
Love love love Mac brushes. Most of my brushes are from Mac. They are long lasting and with the Mac brush cleaner they last even longer.