M.A.C Cosmetics 211 Pointed Liner Brush uploaded by Aisha H.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Thin Brush That Tapers Into A Fine Point, Allowing For Flexibility On Applying Thicker Or Thin Precise Lines. Perfect With Any Formula. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

M.A.C Cosmetics 211 Pointed Liner Brush
  • "Mac has the best eye brushes. I use this brush for my cat eye. It is a must. I purchased it from mac online and it came in beautiful packaging. Definitely recommend using it with the mac eye prep and prime first.   MAC is great with product returns as well, if your not satisfied with their product you can return anything, no questions asked. " in 7 reviews
  • "The liner brush is the best brush I've ever used, it applies your eyeliner so good and it has a smooth nice finish. I wouldn't say it's pricey but it's well worth your money. I use this brush near enough everyday and I've had it for months, I would recommend " in 4 reviews
Jovelyn S.
Modesto, CA
I don't really use this as much but this will always be in my stash, when I need a really precise lip application, this is my go to brush, I have this for years already and still function as when I first got it, would recommend it to add on your brush collection!
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
This has been my go to liner brush for years. I'll buy and try new brands and always go back to this one. It's just comfortable, easy to use and reliable. Allows me to create the sharp lines I desire with ease. I love it!
Laura D.
Kenilworth, NJ
This liner brush makes life easier. Not much more to be said then that. Good brushes are expensive but worth every penny, I use this brush daily and don't know what I would do without it. A must for any makeup lover.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Mac brushes. Need I say more? Every one knows that when it comes to brushes MAC is a top contender and always has been. They are soft and long lasting. The brush doesn't fall apart no matter how much you wash and use it. It's amazing
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
This is my go to brush for defining my eyebrows! It is my favorite brush to use and it's used daily and definitely worth the price. Works wonderfully on my dry skin, very pleased with its ease of use and I recommend it to any makeup junkie!
Aisha H.
White sands , NM
This brush is too stiff to be a functional eyeliner brush. It has barely any flexibility and can fray easily. I do like how small it is but it's too short and too stiff to be a go-to eyeliner brush. I would not recommend this, especially to beginners.M.A.C Cosmetics 211 Pointed Liner Brush
heather G.
Mamaroneck, NY

MAC is great with product
returns as well, if your not satisfied with their product you can return
anything, no questions asked.
Grey A.
This brush makes it easy to use Gel liner and create that perfect winged eye. It doesn't grab too much product and it has a slim tip to create a thin flick at the end of your eyeliner. I would definitely but it again even though I have three. I recommend it to anyone using Gel liners.
Lindsay M.
Fort drum , NY
If you are looking for a brush to get all those are to reach places for precise detail. This brush is for you! I picked this up because I needed something to help with detail and this brush is fantastic for the job. I would buy this again.
Damaris R.
seguin
This is my favorite brush of all time it's very good and it's very affordable and I recommend people to use and it has good value and I use it everyday and I would like people to use it's very satisfied