BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full lash. Adds length, builds volume. Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired.

Usage:

• Trim full lash to fit your eye shape/length.
  • Apply a small amount of lash glue to the strip and allow 30 seconds for glue to become tacky.
  • Position the strip at the base of your natural lashes and gently press onto the lash line.
  • If properly cared for and cleaned, lashes can be reworn and reshaped.

M.A.C Cosmetics 21 Lash
  • "Mac lashes are great - they are easy to put on and remove and look amazing on!!" in 325 reviews
  • "Beauty Mac 21 lash, is for the avid lash lover! Very natural looking and full look for the eye. Also very dramatic depending on the eye look chosen!" in 97 reviews
  • "These are my favorite out of the three I own from Mac. Very natural looking lashes and are very comfortable to wear. They will last two days if you leave them on but I don't recommend you do that, it is not sanitary and can cause irritation in your eye. " in 51 reviews
Jas. J.
I love mac lashes. I never knew how great they were until I started working there. Not only can you reuse them but they’re also natural & life like. You can purchase these lashes for $18 & you can even use this product as a purchase toward your $60 makeup appointment. I promise you can’t go wrong with these lashes.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love these eyelashes. They were actually the first eyelashes I tried, & they have a beautiful finish look. They are affordable and you can reuse them. I highly recommend these beautiful eyelashes to anyone who is trying to test them out.
Annie F.
These lashes look so natural and they're very easy to use, with a flexible spine, even placement of the lashes, and they blend in effortlessly with my natural lashes (because my natural lashes are so thin and sparse, it's easy to do haha). These are a great value, and with proper care they can be used time and time again!
Frida S.
Deerfield Beach
These were the first fake lashes that I ever wore and tbh I think they spoiled me because I haven't used any since then that measure up to them. I wore them to prom and I'm so glad I did because they don't look too fake or dramatic in pictures and they stayed on the entire night, I barely even felt them. I wore them maybe 5-7 times after that and if I had taken better care of them they would have probably lasted longer.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
These lashes are very light weight in my opinion , I bought them a few months ago and really need to buy these again. I am not the best when it comes to applying lashes but these were so simple to put on. I would recommend these lashes to anyone looking for a new lash to try.
J N.
LOVE these lashes. They completely change my face and give a full, complete makeup look. Lashes in general are kind of awkward when you first put them on, but these are super light weight and easy to get used to. I love them and used them for multiple special occasions!
ellie f.
Walnut Creek, CA
I used M.A.C 21 Lashes for a photo shot not to long ago and I was really impressed wit how long and well they stayed on. My eyes water a lot and get kind of itchy but even with all of that they stayed on for the hole shoot. I will totally buy them again when the ones I have wear out.
Magaly S.
Lynwood, CA
these lashes are perfect size for everyday look. I have bought other lashes for years now, and finally decided to try some MAC lashes. They are spectacular. The case is durable so when traveling they don't get crushed and it makes them easy for re-use. They may cost more than the drug store lashes, but they are worth it, you will get more wear and life out of these than the others, and this really is the perfect length and style for practically everything
Dominique H.
Lake Wales
These eyelashes are probably the best eyelashes that I ever bought their long lasting therefore and they look natural and you can’t even tell that you have eyelashes on they make you part they give you the extra value and that you were looking for I would buy them again because your long lasting for and they look natural
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
THIS IS A MUST ! these false eyes lashes are super great! You can just wear them and it looks like your wearing makeup , like your face looks beautiful with these . I don’t even wear makeup when I use these . I love the way they stay on for a long time , very good price for them . Moneys worth . Totally recommend
Victoria H.
Greensboro
I am thinking about wearing false lashes for the first time. I don't really know much about them, just a few things. Do these MAC lashes have a thin or thick band? And is the lash itself soft?
Lauren D.
Winnipeg
How do these lashes compare to drugstore lashes