M.A.C Cosmetics 204 Lash Brush uploaded by Silvana D.M.A.C Cosmetics 204 Lash Brush uploaded by Silvana D.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Brush That Applies Mascara Products, Separates Lashes Or Even Grooms Brows. This Brush Has Synthetic Fibres In A Spiral Pattern Simulating A Mascara Wand Design. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I use this brush for blending of my brows! It's good to tone down the darkness of my brow in case I go overboard with the amount of dipbrow that I use. It can be pricey but it lasts long ! So I recommend.
Kayla B.
Downey
Great brush!!!! It lasted such a long time and never fell apart definitely don't recommend keeping it for a long time but it can stand for a while . 10/10 would buy again
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
MAC Brushes are some of the best out there! The quality is outstanding and the price isn't too bad either. This is great to declump lashes that have lumped themselves together!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I really like using this lash brush from MAC. It gets the job done. It also last forever and easy to carry in your makeup bag. The lash brush is affordable and Mac typically carries it in their stores.
Riley M.
Madison, AL
I know this product says lash brush but i have been using it as a brush for my eyebrows every single day! It works so well to get all of the hairs brushed out and straightened. I haven't even tried it on my lashes yet because it works so well for my eyebrows!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
Great quality brush! It is a little pricey but worth it. I only have one of these because of how pricey it is. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I'm overall satisfied with this product.
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
For women who religiously put lashes on, this is a magic wand! I brush my lashes out with this beauty tool and I absolutely love it. Even the natural lashes i use this to brush. Highly recommend
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Danikah M.
Sheboygan
Wonderful product. Would love to post in depth reviews about them on my Instagram page, and to start my YouTube channel reviewing tons of products!
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
I use this brush to fluff out my false lashes almost daily I also carry and extra brush in my purse I bought this from ulta I love this product