M.A.C Cosmetics 197 Synthetic Duo Fibre Square Brush uploaded by Esther L.M.A.C Cosmetics 197 Synthetic Duo Fibre Square Brush uploaded by Mariam H.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Duo-fibre Square Brush That Allows You To Reach All The Corners Of The Face.
A Blend Of Synthetic And Natural Fibres Moulded Into A Square Shape That Allows You To Reach The Corners And Edges Of The Face. This Mix Of Fibres Provides The Perfect Application Of Foundations. The Thick Natural Fibres Allow For Good Pick-up And Release, While The Synthetic Fibres Blend And Diffuse Foundation Onto The Skin With Ease. Features A Short Handle For Easy Portability. It's Perfect For The Application Of Cushion Compact Foundations, Such As The Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact.

M.A.C Cosmetics 197 Synthetic Duo Fibre Square Brush
  • "Perfect for sharp contour lines. Bristles are soft and work very well with cream foundation and contour creams. Blending is very easy with the brush and very easy to use. Brush handle is sturdy and has lasted through many washes and uses!" in 56 reviews
Star L.
New York
I loved this product definitely one of my proudest buys have loved everything about it. I loved the amazing job and finish it leaves on my face. I have never been able to stick to a product but this is a must have and use it on a daily basis! I wouldn't not want to trade this for any other product ! NYX Total Control Drop Foundation
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
So I'm not a pro when it comes to contouring for some reason my put it in the wrong spot or I put too much but when I went to Mac I got the makeup artist to basically give me a rundown on where I should be putting it and she recommended this brush I picked the brush up and ever since I have been using it I have been getting my Contour on point it was a bit pricey for me but it gets the job done the bristles are very soft and very compact so that there is no room for mistakes with this brush.
Hailey C.
Im a huge fan of this brush. I just started using it about 3 months ago. I was looking for a brush that I could cut my contour with using translucent powder. This is the PERFECT brush for it. It gives you a beautiful but natural cut and my makeup gave has improved since using this.
Maria G.
I love that this brush is multi-purpose. Forget about what it tells you to use it for, use this brush to apply foundation or to apply contour creams on the cheeks or nose. It's a high-quality brush that sheds very little and is worth having. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
MAC, dream of any woman, wonderful brand that we can bet on any product, because all are of perfect quality. I love MAC brushes, they are super soft and natural, it does not hurt or scratch the skin, they are soft and it leaves a doll effect, any MAC brush that you use with the products will look great. Super recommend this brush !!
kendall f.
great for contouring under checks and along the side of the face. It tapers off and is also very easy to clean. I use it with a variety of makeup. I have always loved MAC brushes and this one definitely did not disappoint. I will be buying more brushes from MAC in the future
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I like this brush a lot is really really soft to me and I've used this for my concealer and also applying foundation so I really like this job you're looking for a good brush this is most definitely the brush for you you should try it and see what you think and make a bomb review
Amanda Z.
West Palm Beach
This particular brush is good for small areas. I usually use it for brushing away my setting powder from under my eyes or on top of my cheekbones. It’s a good value for a Mac brush. It has held up through cleanings but has had a few fibers come out while cleaning
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
was not a fan.. I am actually not the biggest fan of MAC from the get but sometimes I will purchase because of other reviews. So thats what I did here. I heard great things and I just was not impressed, felt like it was over priced and all the hair kind of just came off. You can do better with other brushes.
samantha c.
Bethlehem, PA
Every time i use this brush the hairs from it would stick to my face. I wasn't happy with this purchase at all especially since it was so expensive. I expected this product to be better quality given the price it was. I also am usually satisfied with MAC but this time i was very dissapointed.

back