M.A.C Cosmetics 193 Angled Foundation Brush uploaded by Shelbi N.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Pro-quality Foundation Brush Created To Achieve A Silky, Flawless Finish. Slanted Tip And Smaller Size Allows For More Precise Application That Can Easily Reach All Contours Of The Face. Ideal For Any M·a·c Foundation, Including Matchmaster Spf 15, Studio Fix And Studio Tech. Use To Apply, Distribute And Blend Foundation Into All Areas Of The Face. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Anna G.
Atlanta
I have had my MAC brush for at least 10 years and use it on a daily basis to apply my foundation. I don’t even remember how much I paid for this brush but it was worth every penny because I’m still using it! I did have 1 brush that came un-glued when I first started using them and it was because I was using hot water to clean the brush and the glue came off. Mac cosmetics replaced my brush and I have had it ever since. Keep it clean using cool water and soap and you will be golden. I’d recommend this brush and any other MAC brush!
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I actually use the foundation brush for applying face masks as It doesn’t apply my makeup the way I prefer and works perfect as a mask brush. I also don’t really use stippling foundation brushes but it works when I do use so would still recommend.
Mayra C.
San Diego
These are the longest lasting brushes. If you clean them and take care of them, they last forever. The bristles are smooth and stay smooth which makes applying your makeup so easy. If you invest in brushes I highly recommend any from M.A.C.
Melanie M.
Los Angeles
I love love my Mac brushes. I really can never have too many. I have had a couple for about 10 years now and they still look new. I always make sure to wash them with the Mac brush wash to keep them clean and in good condition.
Abid C.
Savage
I’ve had this brush for about five years now and it still works just as good as when I first got it. I will also use it for my eyeshadow applications. MAC brushes will definitely last a long time if you clean them and take care of them.
Kelly O.
Chicago
Not as precise as the straight flat edge brush. But easy to use, applies smooth. Id rather have the flat straight brush than this one. Not as easy to apply near shadows. I would recommend as it is a good brush, just not my favorite.
Krystle Renee P.
MCALLEN, TX
Great for foundation, concealer or contour. Picks up just enough product and blends out perfectly. Easy to clean and keeps it's shape. It's angle helps get in hard to get areas around eyes when concealing
Jackie D.
Fort Benning, GA
Was impressed at first, but who am I kidding? I'm typically impressed by most things at first. Tried to use this daily as I do my makeup almost daily, but then the fibers started falling out. No bueno
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I like this brush a lot. However, I've found that my MAC brushes seem to last the longest out of all the ones I have, with the least amount of strands falling out. Very satisfied just wish it was a little bit wider.
Taylor L.
Brookland , AR
LOVE this product. I would recommend it to others. It doesn't shed like other common make up brushes do. Great value for its price. I would use this brush before other. Very satisfied with my purchase!!