M.A.C Cosmetics 191 Square Foundation Brush uploaded by Laura B.M.A.C Cosmetics 191 Square Foundation Brush uploaded by cho l.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Large, Flat, Square-shaped Synthetic-fibre Brush With A Fine Firm Edge For Even Distribution And Blending Of Liquid, Emulsion Or Cream Products On The Face Or Body. The Square Shape Allows For More Control On The Level Of Coverage, Which Enables The Flexibility To Work On Applying And Building Ultra-sheer Layers. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

<<💗GITIZELL💞>> N.
Bullhead City
This foundation brush is also really good. When doing my makeup I even like to use it for covering up my mistakes on my eyebrows. I’d say I use this product pretty often. I would really recommend this brush .
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I love all the Mac brushes ! But this brush most importantly for masks & applying primer and the brush is very smooth it’s good for applying any makeup really and it cleans really good for me , one of the quickest brushes to clean !
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Great brush. I received this in my makeup kit from school. I used this one for my mask that I make. It's a good brush for anyone really but they do have some great brushes. I would recommend to anyone needed a good brush.
Lizelle B.
San Leandro, CA
I use this brush to put concealer around my eyebrows after shading them in to help define and shape my brows. I got this from Nordstrom. I wouldn't say it's the best because it does shed after washing it.
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
they have great brushes . I have very few . they are sooo easy to apply and use , I use it everytime i apply make up which is probably 3 times a week , a little pricy . but great product
Kia H.
I didn't like this brush at all. Waste of money!!! It leaves streak all over your face. I would not recommend this as your foundation brush but an applicator for your foundation.
Miranda L.
This brush makes makeup application so easy! You do have to clean it a lot, as with most makeup brushes, so I recommend makeup brush cleaning wipes. It is on the pricier side.
Sophia K.
Mac brushes are amazing who get them at any Macy's Nordstrom or Mac cosmetic stores they're good prices and they last a long time
Angela M.
Lexington, KY
I dig it. Perfect little makeup brush. The bristles are soft but firm. They don't fall out like lower quality makeup brushes.
Dariana S.
Miami
Me encanta esta brocha, es especial, y lo mejor para bases, ademas te deja la piel tercia sin grumos ni marcas, lo mejor!