M.A.C Cosmetics 191 Square Foundation Brush uploaded by cho l.M.A.C Cosmetics 191 Square Foundation Brush uploaded by Laura B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Large, Flat, Square-shaped Synthetic-fibre Brush With A Fine Firm Edge For Even Distribution And Blending Of Liquid, Emulsion Or Cream Products On The Face Or Body. The Square Shape Allows For More Control On The Level Of Coverage, Which Enables The Flexibility To Work On Applying And Building Ultra-sheer Layers. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
I love MAC. I think their presentation is incredible, display is flawless, service at the MAC counter is unparalleled and the PRODUCTS- The products speak for themselves, don't they??🙏🏼 I used this brush to apply their undereye concealer and it was and is- TO DATE- The best application & lasting concealer I gave EVER USED. Bravo.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Kelly O.
Chicago
Applies product even and smooth. Easy to get into corners or precise spots. I have dry skin so sometimes the brush make it more visible. My favorite foundation brush though. I dont need to buy again because they hold up so well and clean easily
Sarah S.
Greensboro , NC
Good flat foundation brush but fibers often split off and don’t hold shape. Usually use with pro longwear waterproof foundation. Sometime hard to get a good blend as with most flat foundation brushes.
Rosabelle L.
Laurel, MD
Though I love MAC brushes. This was a miss for me. Application is too messy. Does not blend well and feels rough on the skin. Wouldn’t recommend for a foundation brush. There are other options better.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I'm really not a fan of this brush. I don't feel that it applies my concealer and foundation well.
At this price point I felt that it should be better quality. It left noticeable lines on my face every time I used it and it was impossible to blend foundation with it. I tried to use it in different ways to no avail. I'm definitely not a fan of this brush.
<<💗GITIZELL💞>> N.
Bullhead City
This foundation brush is also really good. When doing my makeup I even like to use it for covering up my mistakes on my eyebrows. I’d say I use this product pretty often. I would really recommend this brush .
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
they have great brushes . I have very few . they are sooo easy to apply and use , I use it everytime i apply make up which is probably 3 times a week , a little pricy . but great product
Kia H.
I didn't like this brush at all. Waste of money!!! It leaves streak all over your face. I would not recommend this as your foundation brush but an applicator for your foundation.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I love all the Mac brushes ! But this brush most importantly for masks & applying primer and the brush is very smooth it’s good for applying any makeup really and it cleans really good for me , one of the quickest brushes to clean !
Yaniina R.
totowa
i did not like this much this brush because it is to soft and i mean too soft to put my products on it, i mean it works like any brush but it is not the best brush ever, i bought it 4 months ago and i gave it to my cousin because i don't think that is necessary to have it