BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Pro-quality. A Foundation Brush Designed To Create A Smooth, Even Finish And A Flawless Look. Works Well With Any M·a·c Foundation, Including Studio Fix And Studio Tech. Use To Apply, Distribute And Blend Foundation Into All Areas Of The Face. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

M.A.C Cosmetics 190 Foundation Brush
  • "This brush is totally amazing for applying blush as well seriously even for contouring its like 3 in 1 and really helps leaving the foundation smooth looking" in 7 reviews
Kate H.
Bridgeport, CT
Overall the brush is okay however I only found it decently effective when used with Mac products. It has an almost waxy feel to the bristles yet holds onto a lot of makeup. I found that it didn’t blend well into my skin and still looked like it was painted on rather than truly blended. It was very expensive and hard to clean.
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
If you like foundation brushes to apply foundation there is nothing wrong with this brush. I would strongly reccomend switching to a beauty blender OR, if you like brushes, a short bristle, fluffy and dense brush instead of this. Nothing against MAC, love you guys! Just an obsolete tool now. Doesn't blend well.
Starlit C.
Tipton Ford
I love this brush however it does leave runway streaks on my face. It is great for tapering the foundation around the eye brows though. With a little Mac fix spray and my Jane Iredale buffer I shammy those streaks right out. This is a quality brush to add to your brush collection.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
This brush does exactly what it’s supposed to do. This was the first MAC brush I ever purchased and it has lasted me 10 years. I have lots of MAC brushes and none of them have disappointed. They clean well and have no problem with shedding.
Alicia M.
Columbia
I love this brush! I use it with all types of foundations. I bought this at Dillard’s from the Mac counter. It is pricey but I’ve had it for a long time & it is easy to clean & I haven’t had any disappointments from it.
Michelle B.
Palmdale, Ca
This was the first “expensive” brush I ever purchased and many years later, its still in my regular rotation when I do my makeup. The bristles are super soft and it’s very sturdy in comparison to my more affordable brushes.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I’ve always been a fan of MAC brushes. They’re easy to clean, good on all skin types and they bristles don’t fall apart like the cheap brushes. The price seems about the same compared to Sephora or IT brand.
Desiree B.
Westminster
I really like this brush for applying liquid foundation. It’s so gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave brush hairs behind. I first tried this brush when I was about 15 and it’s still my favorite for applying liquid foundation.
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
Their foundation brushes are always on point, it’s exyremely dense & spreads my foundation always easily & never Casey like some foundation brushes tend to do. I’ve always loved Mac’s foundation brushes, they’re easy to use & they make your technique so much better. Must have for any beauty guru.
April D.
When I first tried apying foundation with a brush, I hated the look. The cheaper synthetic brush I was using applied too heavily and also streaked. I am so glad I gave it another shot with this MAC brush. I could never dream of going back to sponges now!
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Is there a good dupe for this brush?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
Is this brush worth the money?

back