BY MAC COSMETICS

A brush that applies, buffs out and blends thick creams and liquids.

Its round and slightly domed, slanted shape – paired with densely packed, luxuriously soft synthetic fibres – makes this brush ideal for applying, buffing out and blending thick creams and liquids with a smooth, even finish. Works especially well with M∙A∙C Studio Tech. M∙A∙C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles with nickel-plated brass ferrules.

M.A.C Cosmetics 170 Synthetic Rounded Slant Brush
  • "gives that flawless look that every girl wants. Really helps blend powder on your face, and even have used it for contouring. its very lightweight as well. The brissels are super soft and i never have problems with them coming off frequently." in 62 reviews
  • "I am a fan of MAC Brush, they are all good, Yes, they are expensive but you have to invest in brush, These are not China brushes this is quality for you and your make up. This one in particular is awesome to apply blush and concealer, the shape is awesome for your checks." in 29 reviews
  • "Last week I went to Sephora to get my skin matched, and they used a similar brush, but when I bought the MAC brush, my life was changed. The bristles are super soft and just glides onto your skin. I use this everyday and wouldn't go back to any other brush to apply my liquid foundation.  " in 11 reviews
Tara H.
Oh my god. This brush is amazing. I purchased this directly from MAC during a 25% off sale. I wanted something that wouldn’t leave streaks and help achieve better coverage, and the reviews said this was the one to get . I was not disappointed! I have been using this with my Nars Tinted Moisturizer it has upped the coverage like crazy! I love how smooth it applies my makeup and allows me to build coverage in different areas. It also washes well. I’m so glad I purchased this!
Sabrina H.
Allentown
Love Mac cosmetic brushes. They work great with any product I used mine almost everyday until it started falling apart. I have oily skin and blemishes and the brush really helped cover my blemishes along with my foundation. I am very satisfied with Mac brushes!
gabriela e.
This is a great brush for applying thick and full coverage foundations because it gives you the coverage without making the foundation look cakey or heavy.  I like that it's slanted because you can also use this to cream contour.  MAC brushes are my favorite and you can't go wrong with the quality.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite foundation brush ever! I was a little skeptical about spending the money on it since it was $40 but it is definitely worth it. You have to make sure you clean it really well after a couple of uses because it of the thickness of the brush. It blends my foundation so well. I am definitely purchasing again after this one goes.
Sarah S.
Greensboro , NC
This is my favorite full coverage foundation brush. Works well with most foundations. I typically use with studio fix fluid. Hard to clean because of dense fibers.
Areej N.
I am such a huge fan of this brush. I use it for foundation usually, and it applies so well. It's kinda pricey for a brush but because it's by MAC, it's expected, and their brushes do usually last for a really long time, so I'm not really complaining. It's a great brush to have.
Bria R.
Bradenton , FL
Y’all!! The 170 is my BABY! There is no brush out there that will give you beauty blender full coverage finish like this right here. They’re hand stuffed and nickel plated so they are to last you around 10 + years! If even helps lightweight makeup look as if it were a full coverage. It’s a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Kristen I.
Cincinnati
I love this brush. It puts the powder on in a perfect manner. It does not hold the powder I the brush. It spreads it on my face well. The brush is very reasonably priced and helps make the look complete!
Dacey H.
Reading, PA
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is a very good brush for foundation. Leaves an airbrushed finish, especially if you apply in a circular motion. I sometimes spray the brush with fix + to give a lighter coverage. It’s a must have brush. It’s not flaw is that it’s such a tightly packed brush that it’s hard to get perfectly clean.
Whitney G.
Chattanooga
I just recently switched over to MAC Cosmetics (idk why I didn’t do this earlier) and I’m looking for a brush very comparable to the recommended MAC 170 brush. I don’t really want to spend over $20 for one brush. Are there any good dupes out there I should look into?M.A.C Cosmetics 170 Synthetic Rounded Slant BrushM.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer