M.A.C Cosmetics 133 Small Cheek Brush uploaded by Aisha H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:

Made Of Luxurious White Goat Fibres, The 133 Small Cheek Brush Is Ultra-soft And Silky. The Elongated Fluffy Paddle Shape Allows For Precise Application, As Well As Easy Blending. M∙a∙c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

M.A.C Cosmetics 133 Small Cheek Brush
  • "Great brush to apply blush... love how well blended it makes it look. It never sheds and it is very soft." in 17 reviews
  • "I am a frequent MAC make-up buyer, their products are made correctly, they last forever if you take care of them, and their eye shadow and lip products stay on all day (and night!). This brush is absolutely amazing. Perfect for blush, highlighter, or contouring! Soft as ever!" in 10 reviews
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
I'm definitely buying another one of these! I love this brush to highlight anywhere on my face with. You could even bake with it if your wanted to because the shape fits perfectly under the eye. It's super soft and has a bit of a fluff to it, not dense at all. MAC brushes are some of the best brushes out there, that has not changed and I wasn't surprised how amazing this brush worked for me. M.A.C Cosmetics 133 Small Cheek Brush
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I use this to put on highlight, it works really well you can really build it up and blend it with out pressing to hard and mixing your blush and foundation on it. I just wish it was another color or maybe i just need to clean it more often because its a tan color for me right now and its hard to tell if i need to wash the brush all the time or if its been from one use. **** update I washed the brush for the first time. It kinda ruined it with just make up remove and hot water the hairs of the brush are not as soft and piece together
Annette C.
Bridgeport
I'm an all natural haired brushed gal.  Since they've changed brushes, I"m not too too crazy on the bristles, however I love the versatility of this brush. I've used it for setting under the eyes, for wiping away under the eyes, for a light dusting in controlled spaces on the face.  It's a great brush and it's soft as well.
Raisa G.
This is one of the few Mac brushes made in Japan and the quality really shows. The white goat hairs are some of the softest I've ever felt. This brush is dense and tapered perfectly for apply cheek products. I use it for blush, highlighter and contour. If you can get your hands on it before all the natural hair Mac brushes are discontinued, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Angie W.
I have this brush in my kit and I like it for specific purposes. It is a small brush with a flat head. It works great for when you are working on smaller areas where you want just a bit of color placement. Sometimes I find myself using more with highlighter than with blush. All in all a great brush once you find how it works best for you!
Maia F.
Washington, DC
I love this brush. It is a great size and picks up the color really well. It does shed a little though which drives me crazy. That said it has the best size/shape of any blush brush I've found so I guess I'll keep using it. It's also a little overpriced IMO - particularly for the price.
Jasmina H.
Skokie, IL
I saw another makeup artist us this brush and i knew i had to buy it. Its quickly become a "daily use" brush. I use it to seamlessly blend foundation and it works like a dream! a must have in a collection of brushes! such a multi-use brush. i have about 3 of them.
Leagh G.
When I first saw this brush I thought it was impractical to have such a small brush for the cheek area. It's better for highlights and contour, the brush itself is a really nice quality with soft bristles that are fairly long. I liked this brush but not for its intended use!
Jolie A.
Mentor, OH
This brush is great for adding concealer under the eyes. It has a great shape and is very durable. No bristles fall out or get damaged. I'm very happy with this brush every time I use it! Would definitely continue to buy MAC brushes because of my experience with this one.
Darrell M.
This is a great contour brush. The natural fibers play with with powder product so you can really adjust the level of pigment you want to lay down. It’s super soft and I would definitely recommend this brush for anyone!