BY MAC COSMETICS

A short, round, flat-topped brush ideal for the smooth, easy application of foundations, creams, emulsions and select powder products, especially all Mineralized products. Use in a swirling motion for a sheer application of product. Features a blend of... see more...

Mandi L.
La Porte
This is hands-down the best foundation brush ever. It applies your foundation flawlessly and evenly every time. It holds its shape and does not lose any bristles ever. This is even after multiple cleanings. I will never switch foundation brushes after discovering this Golden brush
Nathalie R.
Bryant, AR
I’ve had this brush for YEARS. I now use it to blend out concealer or to blend out cream contour. It never loses its shape and I know I’ll get many more years out of it. MAC brushes are an investment and they are well worth it!
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love this brush so much I have 2.. one for cream bronzer and the other for blush!!! Such a great multi purpose brush and I will never be without!!!! I highly recommend the 130 brush.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use it daily and it is absolutely amazing. I use it for my foundation. It evenly coats my face and feels amazing. It is easy to clean. I was very satisfied with this brush.
Naomi D.
My first foundation brush. I only got into makeup a little more than a year ago but the people at MAC convinced me that this is what i needed. I thought it was great at first since I had nothing to compare it to, but since then I have retired this brush after falling in love with the Ulta brand sponges. If I do apply foundation, I reach for either the Real Techniques buffing brush or Wet n Wild's flat top kabuki brush. This brush is so small so it's not exactly ideal if you're in a rush and streaks are almost unavoidable. I wish I could return it because it was so pricey and I never reach for it anymore.
Sameen L.
this is one of my favorite brushes. i use this primarily to blend my under eye concealer but there are multiple number of ways to use this! you could use this to blend your contour, to apply foundation, blush, etc.i received this as a gift but i know the biggest issue is the price, WAY OVER PRICED. otherwise, no complaints!
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
I like this brush I mainly use it for my contour and sometimes I use it to do my foundation after it is clean. I recommend for anyone looking for a great, small, duo fiber brush. Not the cheapest out there but the quality is great, as it doesn't shed. Everyone needs one on their vanity.
Lindsey P.
Denver
Have been using this brush for years!! I love it and it has always been amazing at spreading foundation evenly!! It allows you to not over use foundation and it is easy to clean! I recommend using the Mac brush cleaner when cleaning so they the can little hairs don't fall out! Love it!
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
This is my go to brush when applying foundation. It applies your makeup so well. I purchased this item at a mac store for around 40 dollars. It is kind of pricey, but it will last you a long, long time!
Crystal C.
Pros: nice for applying foundation, stippling highlighter, or blush.

Cons: ELF has a stippling brush that will save your pocket about $39, pretty much you have to use the MAC brush cleanser for this brush to last. I use another inexpensive cleaner and the bristles look funny.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this a good product is it like no other /?
Maggie S.
Is this brush soft?
is if worth the money?? $$
Fathima N.
riyadh,saudi arabia
How to get voxbox
Fida H.
Mac brushes are expensive ! I want to know if it really worth the price?