BY MAC COSMETICS

All-purpose For Blush Or Face Powder. This Brush Is Particularly Good For Blush Application. The Fibres Are Soft And Form A Full, Rounded Shape. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

M.A.C Cosmetics 129 Synthetic Powder/Blush Brush
  • "I have used the 129 as a staple in my brush kit for years this brush is amazing and is versatile you can use this brush for your powder/blush doesn't shed hairs picks up the right amount of product and apples products flawlessly I recommend this brush it is worth the investment and u can use it for more than one function " in 8 reviews
  • "This brush is very multi purpose for your face. Because of the shape of the bristles you can apply blush so perfectly and blend it out effortlessly. You can contour with it. It fits directly in the hollows of the cheeks. You can even buy it with a shorter handle for more of a controlled blend. I use it everyday." in 3 reviews
Ariana V.
Austin, TX
This brush is sooooo soft and gentle on your face I saw my aunt had it and I tried it and loved it and I’m planning on getting it. I know it’s recommended for blush but I used it for contour and it made the contour look flawless and so air brush it didn’t leave and dry patches I wouldn’t really recommend it
Stephanie H.
This is the definition of a multitasking brush. Although right now I absolutely adore it for blush and refuse to use any other brush, I have used it to apply powder foundation in the past or a wash of bronzer. It really is an amazing brush and so worth the money. I have had this for at least 6 years now!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is a fantastic brush for applying setting powder under eyes or applying blush. The only downside would be that this does tend to shed, but MAC brushes will last you for life if you take good care of them. Would definitely recommend.
Courtney W.
Oelwein, IA
I die for this brush! I use it for wiping away my powder after baking, I use it for blush, I use it to bronze and even to hilite! I actually prefer the short brush it makes it easier to handle somehow. Another great brush by MAC!
Rebecca C.
I love macs brushes, they are very high quality, easy to use and soft. My makeup glides on when I use this. It is a totally different experience than a cheep brush. I use this particular brush everyday and I am satisfied with it. I recommend investing in good brushes because you will feel a difference in your makeup
linda n.
i really like this brush, i use it mostly for my contour powder though. what i like the most about the brush is the convience of its size. i mostly hate the texture of this brush because it feels very rough. im aware this is a human hair brush but i still dont like the texture.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Carla B.
Kilgore, TX
My favorite brush for powder finish/highlights! Super soft and good quality. Comes in a resealable bag so it stays clean. I use it every time I put make up on. I would buy more MAC brushes if I had the money lol
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great brush to use for any setting powder, contour or blush. The synthetic hairs help blend out any blush for a natural look. Mac brushes are on the pricier end of well work the price. They will out live any cheap brush as long as you wash them regularly.
Gabriela G.
Congers
An ok brush . The hairs are a little dense and on the hard side . I don't really reach for this Brush but when I do it's ok . It's pricey and not really worth it to me . I'd recommend if you like those types of bristles but for me I like super soft ones .