M.A.C Cosmetics 127 Synthetic Split Fibre Face Brush uploaded by biba b.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A paddle-shaped face brush that features a special combination of 50/50 fibres.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A "double agent" paddle-shaped face brush that features a special combination of 50/50 fibres to deliver two unique results on skin: One side provides a soft, diffused look, while the other fuses colour onto skin for a polished, luminous complexion. The ideal face brush for Studio Sculpt powders. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. Our 100% synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.

Allison A.
Port Gamble
This has to be one of my favorite brushes I own! It’s super versatile because of the size and shape, but also because of the two different types of hair on either side of the brush. I have literally done my entire face makeup with this brush; liquids, creams and powders without having to pick up another brush! It’s a great value and easy to use for any level of artistry.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
My friend works for MAC and gave me a whole big roll up of brushes forever ago, they all do a great job, but honestly if he didn't give them to me I would never have purchased them, in my opinion you can find great brushes that work just as well for a much cheaper price
Kristy M.
Redding
I like it! It has lasted me quite awhile. I use it to apply my blush. It does a very good job in applying it. I also take very good care of it. I would like it to last as long as possible.
Jenlady B.
Falls Church, VA
This brush is perfect for the Extra Dimension Bronzing Powders or the Extra Dimension Blushes. It's really soft and easy to blend powder products one layer at a time. I love how I can apply a sheer wash of color and it looks really natural. I never tried using this brush wet because I am not a fan of wetting powder products unless I remove some of the product from its original container. This is a really nice brush to have with the Extra Dimension Products. Stay Faceful Ladies!!!!
Tiffany T.
You can never go wrong with the great Mac brush. Yes there's plenty of brushes out there but I can guarantee you that those brushes want to the same as a mac brush.!The Mac brushes not only last a long time but I also feel very small on your skin and they're not too rough to actually feel like soft animal fur!
Rachel S.
Cookeville, TN
THIS BRUSH, THOUGH! Some makeup brushes irritate my skin. This brush, though, was amazing! It felt super soft and wasn't too hard or prickly. It did a great job applicating my makeup and spread evenly. I was very happy with this product and will buy more as needed!
Ev S.
New York
The brushes are magical. MAC brushes last the longest. So soft and do a great job for any application. The price point is good too. You definitely get for what you pay for. Best part is that you can buy these brushes everywhere- department stores and MAC store.
Brianna J.
I love this brush! I have used it for multiple things both blush, highlighting and contour. It's a great brush and it applies really well. I also think it makes it easy to build up blush with this brush.
Catalina C.
I have heard so many good things about MAC brushes. I never got them because they were over priced and over hyped, but this is the best brush you can get from MAC. I really truly recommend getting this brush. Finally soemthing I can actually review that I've used.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It's a fairly good brush, I know some of you probably are like why buy an expensive brush when you can get one much cheaper. But it comes down to the application of the makeup. You get what you pay for in this case