BY MAC COSMETICS #90 in False Lashes

Natural Length. Dense, Full, Slightly Wispy Look. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

• Are these good for first time false lash wearers ? 2 Answers
  • Are mac lashes superior to drugstore in any way? They see...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it for the price? 4 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "Love it brings out my eyes and makes my lashes so much bigger. and bold... easy to wear and take off ... its a must have " in 169 reviews
  • "I love MAC eyelashes. They can go from natural to super dramatic. Many people have tossed theirs after use but with this quality you can save the case and reuse multiple times. " in 75 reviews
  • "These lashes are one of the best I have found! They are perfect for everyday wear, comfortable band which is extremely flexible which moulds to the shape of your eye! Can be used time and time again if kept in good condition which is perfect due to me using them every day! Couldn't recommend them more!" in 32 reviews
  • "it is a god eye lash product i love the way it looks on me i al so love the mascara it lasts a long time in they are a great quality they can be price to you can use the lashes for deferent thins even for hollowing i will never get bord of this product so love it " in 32 reviews
Leslie S.
San Antonio
I am in LOVE with these lashes! I have very thin, sparse lashes and tried every other drugstore brand and not only were they hard to get to look natural but you could still always see the band. These Mac lashes are attached to a band that is so thin, the glue only sticks to the lash clumps themselves and not only are they MUCH more comfortable, but they look SO natural! There is no band of glue that you can see or have to worry about using enough eyeliner to hide. I could even go without liner on these lashes they look that good!

This was my first Mac purchase, but won't be my last. They are more expensive than drugstore brands, but also so much better and worth it! I have found my holy grail of lashes now and will continue to stock up on these to wear as often as possible. 💝 💕✨
Jayy L.
I love MAC lashes! They come in a small packaging. I have multiple pairs because they are so good! Theyre easy to bend and cut to fit to your eye shape. I use false lashes everyday for work and on myself. I will always buy these lashes! I would recommend them to anyone looking for good lashes. They can be pricey but they are AMAZING lashes and look so beautiful and natural when theyre on!
Nicole F.
Pawtucket , RI
Love! I would definitely recommend these lashes. First of all, who doesn't love lashes and how they look with them on? These make you feel beautiful no matter how u do the rest of your makeup, which is just amazing! You can reuse them a lot so you really get your money's worth.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Natasha A.
Tampa, FL
These are great glam lash. I wore these to my senior prom and they were awesome! The packaging was nice but the lashes were really stuck in there. They had a long life until I lost them!! Def gonna buy again though!!
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Love these lashes. It is hard to glue as any fake lash but definitely improves your look and makeup 100%. I love MAC and these lashes are a must! The volume and length it’s perfect and it’s not too dramatic
Joy J.
Honolulu
This is my third time purchasing their eyelashes and I love every pair! They do require slight bending to make application easier, but they are glamourous.
One person found this helpful
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
These falseis are just amazing! I have had them since I was born lol!!! I just take good care of it and I can reuse it as many times as I want that it won’t change texture, volume or anything! The price is ok...
Lindsay P.
I love these lashes! They look so amazing on! It makes buying other brands tough because these are so great. I’ve had the same pair for a long time and they still look amazing! I would absolutely buy these again when the time comes.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I used the Mac eyelashes for a wedding I had to go to. I was not that pleased with them they felt a little heavy and for what you pay for I was expecting a lot more.
Heidi F.
How long does the glue usually hold? Like if I go to Vegas and end up out all night and don't take them off before bed, will I still have a good hands of waking up with them on?
Shawnna  B.
Does glue come with this ?
kenia g.
Nashville , TN
Are these worth it for the price?
katie h.
Do these look natural or a little more on the POP side?
Joyhannah S.
Do they feel like you are wearing eye lashes...Heavy and bothersome?? Or is it a natural feel??