BY MAC COSMETICS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• MAC Cosmetics Everyone who loves mac cosmetics come here and share ...3 Answers
  • Do Mac lipsticks wear well on the lips? I've been thinking about or...5 Answers
  • Okay Ladies what one do u prefer more M.A.C or Urban Decay??? WHY??...5 Answers
MAC Cosmetics
  • "Love love love -- definitely my favorite eye shadows here --- personal favorite is the color 'haux' --- wear it almost every day." in 20 reviews
  • "Love the Mac brand,especially their lipsticks...such a variety of stunning colours,love the texture and very long lasting!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time." in 12 reviews
  • "The only one thing I will not purchase from here are their mascaras not because I don't like them but because I find that drugstore brands work the same if not better than high end. " in 10 reviews
  • "My favourite products include the Matchmaster foundation for beautiful natural but full coverage, mineralise skin finish in Gold Deposit, their transparent finishing powder and almost all of their lipstick shades!" in 9 reviews
Soo S.
Soo S.
What more can one say for this long-standing makeup line whose products have spoken eloquently for themselves for years? In many ways, M.A.C. Cosmetics is a pivotal line not only for makeup artists but also for any in-the-know cosmetics consumer. Although M.A.C. has several singularly outstanding products, they generally excel by virtue of the range of choices offered. The color selection for everything from lipsticks to foundations is exceptional. Most of the makeup brushes are beautiful, full, and soft, as well as properly sized to fit the contours of the face and eyes.
When it comes to skincare you may be tempted to dismiss the small assortment M.A.C. offers and skip right to their makeup with its well-earned positive reputation. But doing so would mean missing a handful of beautifully formulated products that are worth trying. By no means is M.A.C.'s skin-care line one-stop shopping (at least not if you have blemishes, skin discolorations, or require more than a couple options per category), but you'll find more than just the color products impressive here, and the prices aren't unreasonable either!
M.A.C.'s salespeople are often trained makeup artists, too. This is especially true in the freestanding M.A.C. boutiques, where the staff tends to be true makeup artists.
Note: M.A.C. sets itself apart from other beauty brands by staying ahead of the curve by launching a seemingly-constant rotation of impressive limited edition products, usually with fashion-forward themes. Though it's impossible to review every limited edition product, many of M.A.C.'s are as impressive as those in their permanent collection
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
MAC is a line of cosmetics for professional use, high pigmentation and coverage, which has taken a lot of boom in recent years, advertising, the texture of its products and the wide range of colors have made it very popular among professional makeup artists and consumptions Cosmetics, but I give you my humble opinion.

1.- Your makeup bases clog pores, are products to cover a lot, especially the super popular study The arrangement, it dresses like the weeks corporal without the known surgical sprouts in the face and it is not chance Ni la Epidemic, are the consequences of a makeup that do not allow the skin to breathe freely, yes, the first weeks the skin looks perfect. I do not say that bad of the sea, I just do not recommend its daily use.

2.- The shadows and lips are excellent, especially the shadows, a small amount is enough to deposit much color, in addition the brand has a wide range of colors, not only in shadows, but in all products.

3.- The eye pencils did not use it, because my favorite is Le Kohl Loreal Pencil, but it is a good source that lasts the same as one of Loreal, Lancome, Clinique, etc., yes, just like the rest Of MAC products, have a lot of pigment.

In general, consider MAC is a good choice for women who like a striking makeup, bold, dramatic, everything can achieve without exaggerating, the hay that is careful to apply, as it is high pigmentation and therefore the Colors They are very intense
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
I have previously written reviews for Mac products, all good, and this review is to retract the good ones. I recently discovered that mac still pays for animal testing, which is completely unnecessary, and I feel like I have been betrayed by the company, as have the countless numbers of innocent animals being tortured and abused for us to be vain. I LOVE beauty products and makeup just like the next girl, but I love animals more. The tests conducted are totally unnecessary, and prove NOTHING about the products use on humans. Is mac selling eyeshadow and primer to rabbits and rats? Hmmmm? Well what good does it do to fill THEIR eyes with a product they are selling to US? Are we that ignorant a species to not know better than to squirt primer in our eyeballs, as it might burn? Does anyone reading this know that a RAT has a personality, and feels emotion, and has an intelligence comparable to that of a 3 year old HUMAN? Have you ever talked to a 3 year old? I've had more intelligent conversations with 3 year Olds than I've had with PLENTY of adults. Shame on you mac. And shame on me for ever giving your torturous products any praise.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Delineador de Labios - producto para seguir el lápiz labial y dejan rastros de la boca o alrededor de excepcional solamente. También ayuda en trucos de maquillaje, como dejar los labios mayores, más gruesa y más delgada. Siempre es un producto para tener en casa para aquellos que disfrutan de la inversión en un estuche de maquillaje de peluche. Los modelos están vendiendo palo, tipo retráctil, y un lápiz tradicional, con los colores de las barras de labios de marca.
Removedores de maquillaje cosmético - aplicar es tan importante como la eliminación de la cara del producto, por lo que la marca tiene buenos removedores de cosméticos. Son para aquellos que usan maquillaje con efecto prolongado, más difícil de eliminar.
Cepillos para el maquillaje - que tiene un buen maquillaje, se necesita un cepillo de usar el producto, ¿no? Así que los cepillos de la marca son ampliamente indicados. Todos estamos hechos de pelos de animales, es decir, no son sintéticos, y disminuir las posibilidades de alergia. Duran más también.
María P.
María P.
MAC is not what I would consider a makeup beginners store and I see so much hate for MAC and it's usually from kids to young and inexperienced in makeup. However if you're not a child and you know your makeup, makeup preferences and your skin type you'll have a much more pleasurable experience.
From the second I walked into MAC the day it opened in my city (well over a decade ago) to my trips now, I'm always welcomed by staff and even if they are busy I'm told someone will be with me. One time I was treated rather rudely by a employee ( I've worked in retail long enough to know good customer service) but I just told her "thank you but I don't need a hand." And waited for another employee. Why? because they earn commission and that rude employee did not deserve it. The other employee was the opposite, kind attentive and really listened to what my needs.
I completely understand people saying they are intimidated by MAC and if you fall into that category I'd say hope over to Sephora
Paula H.
Paula H.

La  STUDIO FIX FLUID de MAC fue la primera base de esta firma que llego a mi piel y luego a mi casita jeje.

Recuerdo que cuando conocí la marca Mac Cosmetics y descubrí que tenia Stand en mi Corte Ingles acudí rauda y veloz a ver todos los productos en directo.

Allí conocí a Laura, la encontrareis en IG como @Ladisamakeup, una chica majisima y como dependienta aún mejor, ya que la mareaba mucho las primeras veces que fui con las sombras y ella siempre me atendió muy amablemente, explicándomelo todo con mucha paciencia y aún lo sigue haciendo, así que si algun día vais al stand de MAC de Oviedo preguntar por ella que veréis que majisima es.

Pues en una de mis compras me regalaron una invitación para ir a maquillarme y sino recuerdo mal, un sábado acudí al stand para canjear mi invitación y en ese mismo instante entro en mi vida la STUDIO FIX FLUID.

Hasta entonces usaba por recomendación del dermatólogo la base de maquillaje fluida de Couvrance y andaba probando las bases deKiko.
Sam R.
Sam R.
I just love MAC makeup they have a deal where if you bring 6 hard plastic containers from Mac get a free lipstick
For as much money you pay for things like L'Oreal Covergirl La things like that you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta, covergirl, urban decay and more does not you just throw away the container and also mac last longer i use mac studio fix foundation and powder its great on coverage and works on both oily an dry skin
For people who ask are they test on animals NO THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS
"M·A·C does not test on animals and we never ask others to test for us. If a regulatory body demands it for its safety assessment, an exception can be made. Today, M∙A∙C continues to be a leader in the movement to end animal testing globally. We are proud to partner with IIVS (INSTITUTE FOR IN VITRO SCIENCES) ..
CYNTHIA S.
CYNTHIA S.
Las Vegas, NV
I must have over 100 MAC Lippies! Yes that's right.. 100! I had to buy a special cabinet just to store them in. The color choices, the finishes, the texture, the staying power, the formula, the scent / flavor... everything about them I love! And I especially like the fact that they are consistent. I know when I buy a MAC Lipstick, that I am going to get a quality product. I invest in MAC because of this. And these lipsticks last forever if you take care of them! I actually have one from 1989, my first, the color is Freckles. Ha! I just can't get rid of it... Nostalgic... MAC has always come up with racey edgey colors, and textures and finishes first, and then other companies follow. So, you want to be a leader right?.. not a follower. I love MAC Cosmetics, everything they make, from lippies to mascara, foundations, contour powders, eye liners, lip liners, highlighters, brushes.. I have it all!
Jamaica L.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am so thankful that I was able to find a site that has all the essential products for daily usage at cheap and affordable prices. What I think is pretty kool about sitejabber is the fact that you have tons of options. Sitejabber carries alot of the top name companies that we as consumers all know and are comfortable with. You also have the ability to check out the companies and their brands in just one location with their amazing deal breaker prices.Ordering items is super easy no complications whats so ever with a speedy delivery time frame. I would definitely recommend sitejabber to everyone especially us women who are super busy always on the go with that 9-5 job, who really wants a secure, safe, trustworthy site where you can definitely get value for your money. You actually do get what you bargain for when you receive your packages, never disappointed.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Moreno valley, CA
Glossy lids are the newest eye trends. You may have seen this look in Rihanna's video for her FourFiveSeconds music video. Simply put, a glossy eyes alloys a nice subtle sheen on the eyes giving you that perfect makeup no makeup look. One product that has been raved about is MACS Eye Gloss. While I loved the finished look, doing it was a hassle. The Wye Gloss is quite sticky unfortunately so you have to really use your fingertips to warm it up or you will have fingers filled with beauty golden tauped sticky wax. 2) if your using this skip the eyeliner, I tried it with an eyeliner and ended up with eyeliner a little everywhere throughout the day. If your able to overlook those things you would love this product. If not, opt for the MAC Mixing Medium shine. This allows you to get the look with your own eye shadows and best part of all not so sticky!
Jaymie S.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is your must have MAC product?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Steubenville, OH
What's your absolute go-to MAC product that you'd recommend to others ? I'm familiar with their shadows and lipsticks, but I am curious about their other products , too. I would like to see other people's recommendations!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I have never used MAC cosmetics before because it's a little pricey, i try to by something but then i hesitate and don't. I'm wondering if its worth buying something from there such as lipstick or something? help me!!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Would you prefer the powder or foundation?
Are mac products worth the high prices? I'm thinking about trying out mac but don't want to waste my money on products that may not satisfy me. Am I better off sticking to cheaper brands which work well or changing to mac?